NIT Silchar Recruitment 2021 – Applications are invited for the recruitment of Professor, Associate Professor, and Assistant Professor (Grade-I, II, III) at NIT Silchar, Assam. The recruitment will take place only through the online mode. National Institute of Technology Silchar is one of the 31 NITs of India and established in 1967 as a Regional Engineering College in Silchar. Interested applicants may read this notification to get the full details of the vacancy and check their eligibility.
National Institute of Technology (NIT) Silchar has released the notification on their official website i.e., @nits.ac.in. This is a ROLLING ADVERTISEMENT type notification which means, applications are invited throughout the year. However, when the number of provisional applications decided by the organization is received, a cutoff date will be issued before 15 days. In this notification, you will clear all your doubts related to the vacancy such as Important Dates, How to Apply Online for NIT Silchar Recruitment 2021, Pay Scale of the various Professors at NIT Silchar, Selection Process, Eligibility Criteria, and other necessary details that you should know before applying for the vacancy.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for NIT Silchar Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Details – NIT Silchar Recruitment 2021
The notification consists a number of vacancies for the various departments as mentioned in the table below:
|Name of the Department||Specialization|
|Civil Engineering||All Specializations|
|Computer Science & Engineering||All Specializations|
|Electrical Engineering||All Specializations|
|Electronic & Communication Engineering||All Specializations|
|Electronic & Instrumentation Engineering||All Specializations|
|Mechanical Engineering||All Specializations|
|Humanity & Social Science||All Specializations|
|Management Studies||All Specializations|
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to complete the following criteria:
- Schedule E of MoE (erstwhile MHRD) Notification dated July 2017 (see page No.13 to16)
- MoE (erstwhile MHRD) Notification F.No.33-9/2011–TS.III dated 16th April, 2019.
- MoE (erstwhile MHRD) Notification dated 27th October 2020
The selected candidates will get an impressive package as mentioned in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Pay Scale (7th CPC)|
|Assistant Professor (Grade-I)||Level –12|
|Assistant Professor (Grade-II)||Level –11|
|Assistant Professor (Grade-III)||Level –10|
The selection of the candidates will be based on an Interview conducted by the authorities of the National Institute of Technology, Silchar.
- The application starts on 02.07.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: Yet to be announced.
- The date of the Interview is yet to be announced.
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for NIT Silchar Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the vacancy, the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for www.nits.ac.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Click on the application link appearing as http://recruitment.nits.ac.in/.
- You must submit the preliminary application first.
- Upload your recent Photograph, Scanned Signature, and other required documents.
- Now, Send all the required documents to the following e-mail address.
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- If you want further details about the vacancy, you are requested to read the official notification given below.
FAQ’s – NIT Silchar Recruitment 2021
What is the salary of the various posts announced for Professors at NIT Silchar?
The average salary of the various posts announced for Professors varies according to the department i.e., Level-10 to Level-14A of 7th CPC.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for NIT Silchar Recruitment 2021?
The Last Date to fill the Application Form for NIT Silchar Recruitment 2021 is yet to be announced.
What is the Age Limit for NIT Silchar Recruitment 2021?
The lower age limit is 18 Years and the upper age limit is 40 Years for the recruitment of various professors at NIT Silchar in 2021.
What is the full form of NIT Silchar?
NIT Silchar stands for National Institute of Technology Silchar. It is an institute situated in the Indian state of Assam.
Where should I send my application for the various Professors’ recruitment at NIT Silchar in 2021?
The eligible candidates may send their application form along with all the relevant documents to email@example.com.
Hey Guys! At Rozgar Dream, our team always tries to assist you in any way possible. Hence, if you found this article beneficial in any way please don’t skip giving your precious feedback down below in the comment section. Also, follow us on our social media handles mentioned below to never miss any latest updates related to NIT Silchar Faculty Recruitment 2021, NIT Silchar Careers, New Job Vacancies at NIT Silchar, Jobs in Silchar, NIT Silchar Vacancy 2021, and Assam Rozgar.
- Axis Bank Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, Last Date, Salary | Maharashtra Rozgar
- SBI Mutual Funds Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, Relationship Manager, 01 Post
- CRPF Recruitment 2023: Interview Details for Veterinary Doctors, Salary @ ₹75,000/- PM
- IIT Madras Recruitment 2023 | Govt Jobs in Madras: Apply Online, JRF Vacancy
- HPSC HCS Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, 95 New Vacancies, Last Date