NITI Aayog Recruitment 2021 – Applications are invited for the recruitment of Senior Associate and Associate under the Flexi pool of NITI Aayog at NITI Bhawan, New Delhi. The National Institution for Transforming India is the premier management think tank of India. It is involved in the various Transformational Initiatives as a catalyst and an accelerator of innovation across divisions in cooperation with Central Ministries and the State Governments. Interested applicants may read this full notification to get the full details of the NITI Aayog Recruitment 2021.
National Institution for Transforming India (NITI), Aayog has released a notification for the recruitment of Senior Associate and Associates on their official website i.e., @niti.gov.in for a total of 09 Posts. The recruitment is purely based on the Contract for 03 Years and is extendable according to the requirement and performance of the candidate. Also, the recruitment is available on the deputation basis for which it is only extendable until the candidate turns 60 Years old. This article will help you clear all doubts related to this notification such as Important Dates, Selection Process, How to Apply Online for NITI Aayog Recruitment 2021, Salary of an Associate at NITI Aayog, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for NITI Aayog Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Details – NITI Aayog Recruitment 2021
The notification consists number of vacancies for the above mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available|
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess a Master’s Degree in any stream/MBBS/Degree in Engineering or Technology/Ph.D. from a recognized University of India. The vacancy is for the various department as mentioned below:
- Senior Associate:
- Energy Modelling
- Monitoring and Evaluation
- Project Appraisal
- Skill Development.
- Higher Education
- Labour and Employment
- Urban Development
- Policy & Programme Management
- Strategic Economic Dialogue
The applicants are required to have the following experiences to be eligible for the vacancy:
- Senior Associate: A minimum of 05 Years of work experience in the relevant Stream. If a candidate has pursued a Ph.D. and has no work experience, then it will be considered as 03 Years of work experience. The candidate should have work experience in Appraisal, Execution/Implementation, Research, Monitoring, and Evaluation of policy or a related field. The candidate should be working in the Level 10 Pay Matrix.
- Associate: A minimum of 03 Years of work experience after completing the education in the Formulation, Appraisal, Execution or Implementation, Research, Monitoring, and Evaluation of Policy or any other relevant stream. The candidate should be working in level 07 Pay Matric.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit mentioned below during the recruitment process:
- For Contractual Basis:
- Senior Associate: 26 Years to 40 Years
- Associate: 26 Years to 35 Years
- For Deputation (ISTC) Basis: The maximum age limit is 56 Years.
- However, there might be some extra age relaxation according to the rules.
The selected applicants will get a magnificent package as mentioned in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Deputation Basis||Contractual Basis|
|Senior Associate||Level-11: ₹67,700/- to ₹2,08,700/-||₹1,25,000/-|
|Associate||Level-10: ₹56,100/- to ₹1,77,500/-||₹1,05,000/-|
The selection of the candidate will be based on the qualification and experience of the candidate which will be evaluated by the authorities of the National Institution for Transforming India.
- The application starts on 17.06.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 60 Days from the date of Advertisement.
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for NITI Aayog Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the vacancy, the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for www.niti.gov.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- You will find your application form at the bottom of the notification.
- Fill in the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Attest your recent Photograph, Signature, and other required documents.
- Now send your application form along with all the relevant documents to the following address.
- The Under Secretary, Admn. 3J, NITI Aayog Room No.405, NITI Bhavan, Sansad Marg, New Delhi-110 001.
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- If you want further details about the NITI Aayog Recruitment 2021, you are requested to read the official notification given below.
FAQ’s – NITI Aayog Recruitment 2021
What is the salary of an Associate at NITI Aayog?
The average salary of a Senior Associate and Associate varies according to the posts i.e., between ₹56,100/- to ₹2,08,700/- Per Month. However, if you want to get the specific details of your preferred vacancy, you are requested to read this notification thoroughly.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for NITI Aayog Recruitment 2021?
The Last Date to fill the Application Form for NITI Aayog Recruitment 2021 is 60 Days from the date of Advertisement.
What is the Age Limit for NITI Aayog Associate Recruitment 2021?
The maximum upper age limit on a contractual basis is 40 years. Whereas, on the deputation basis, the upper age limit is 56 Years. However. the age limit is different for every vacancy therefore you are requested to read this notification thoroughly.
Who is the CEO of NITI Aayog?
As of June 2021, Amitabh Kant is the CEO of the National Institution for Transforming India (NITI).
Where should I send my Application Form for the Senior Associate/Associate Vacancy at NITI in 2021?
The eligible candidates may send their application forms along with all the relevant documents to “The Under Secretary, Admn. 3J, NITI Aayog Room No.405, NITI Bhavan, Sansad Marg, New Delhi-110 001“.
Hey Guys! At Rozgar Dream, we always try to assist you in any way feasible. Hence, If you find this article beneficial in any way then please don’t skip giving your precious feedback down below in the comment section. Also, do follow us on our social media handles and never miss any latest updates related to the NITI Aayog Recruitment, NITI Aayog Jobs, NITI Aayog Vacancy, NITI Aayog Recruitment 2021, NITI Careers, NITI New Job Vacancies, NITI Delhi Jobs, and NITI Aayog Associate Vacancy 2021.
- Axis Bank Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, Last Date, Salary | Maharashtra Rozgar
- SBI Mutual Funds Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, Relationship Manager, 01 Post
- CRPF Recruitment 2023: Interview Details for Veterinary Doctors, Salary @ ₹75,000/- PM
- IIT Madras Recruitment 2023 | Govt Jobs in Madras: Apply Online, JRF Vacancy
- HPSC HCS Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, 95 New Vacancies, Last Date