NITRD Recruitment 2021– A Job vacancy notification has been issued for the Recruitment of various vacancies such as System Analyst, Health Education Officer, Psychologist, HouseKeeper, Etc. The basic motive of the NITRD is to control the Programme in the country and to express policies which are culturally tolerable and economically possible in order to assist including strengthening the programme. Also, to give facilities for education, teaching, and analysis activities to fulfil their goals. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
National Institute of Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases (NITRD) has announced a total of 56 Posts for various vacancies such as System Analyst, Health Education Officer, Psychologist, HouseKeeper, Etc. for different departments in Recruitment of 2021 on their official website i.e., www.nitrd.nic.in. If you need full details about the notification then this article will definitely be very helpful to you. We are going to share some key points of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for NITRD Recruitment 2021, NITRD Exam Date, Salary at NITRD, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for NITRD Recruitment 2021:
- Vacancy Details
- Important Dates
- Educational Qualifications
- Application Fees
- Age Limit
- Selection Process
The notification consists number of vacancies for the above mentioned posts as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available|
|Specialist Grade-02 (Thoracic Surgery)||01|
|Health Education Officer||01|
|Library Information Assistant||01|
|Lower Division Clerk||04|
|Junior Electric Mechanic||01|
|HMTS (General Others)||15|
- The application starts on 26.01.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 28.02.2021
- The date of the Written Test/Interview is yet to be announced.
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications as mentioned below:
- 10th Class Passed
- 12th Class Passed
- ITI Course
- Master’s Degree
The applicants are required to submit the application fee according to their categories as mentioned in the table below:
- The applicants applying for the Group-A posts are required to pay Rs.100/-.
- Whereas the applicants applying for the Group-C posts are required to pay Rs.50/- as their application fee.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit during the recruitment process:
- There is a lower age limit of 18 Years for the applicants preparing for the exam.
- Whereas the Upper Age limit for the candidates will be 45 Years.
- However, there will be some extra age relaxation according to the rules.
- The Age calculation will be done from 28.02.2021
The selected candidates will be given an impressive package from Level-01 to Level-11 as their salaries according to the post.
The selection of the candidates will be based on a Written and CBT test conducted by the authorities of the National Institute of Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases.
How To Apply for NITRD Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the NITRD Recruitment 2021 the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the www.nitrd.nic.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on the Apply Now or just Click Here to get redirected to the Application Form page.
- Now fill the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- If required, pay your application only via Demand Draft in the favour of “Director National Institute of Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases”.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
What is the average salary at NITRD ?
The average salary at NITRD varies according to the posts i.e., between Level-01 to Level-11.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for NITRD Recruitment 2021?
The Last to fill the Application Form for NITRD Recruitment 2021 is 28.02.2021
Hello, Candidates! Our team at Rozgar Dream always intends to provide you the best assistance in every way possible. Hence If you find this article helpful in any way, please don’t forget to leave your valuable feedback down below in the comment section. You can also help us by giving some recommendations on how to develop our User Experience. Thanks a lot for visiting our website.
Believe in Yourself, No one can stop you. All the Best!