NIWE Recruitment 2021 – Applications are invited for the recruitment of various posts announced at NIWE Chennai, Tamil Nadu on a deputation basis of 01 Year which is extendable based on the performance of the candidate. National Institute of Wind Energy is committed to achieving the satisfaction, loyalty, and trust of its customers by providing credible, timely, and comprehensive solutions of international quality to all stakeholders in the wind energy industry. Interested applicants are required to check their eligibility by reading this article thoroughly before applying for the vacancy,
National Institute of Wind Energy (NIWE) has released a notification on their official website i.e., @niew.res.in for the recruitment of Additional Director, Executive Assistant, and Junior Executive Assistant in 2021. There are a total of 04 vacancies available and this article will help you step by step on how to apply for NIWE Recruitment 2021 as well as check your eligibility by clearing all of the doubts related to the notification such as the Recruitment Process, Salary of the various posts announced at NIWE, the Last Date to Apply, Etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for NIWE Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Details – NIWE Recruitment 2021
The notification consists of several vacancies for the above-mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available||Category|
|Additional Director (Finance & Administration)||02||01-UR|
|Junior Executive Assistant||01||OBC|
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications and experience as mentioned below:
- Additional Director (Finance & Administration)
- For Deputation Basis: A Post-Graduate Degree in relevant Discipline from a recognized University. Also, the candidates should hold analogous posts on regular basis A minimum experience of 05 Years in the immedite lower grade pay level 11 of 7th CPC/Pay band 3 ₹15,600/- to ₹39,100/- with a Grade Pay of ₹6,600/- of 6th CPC or equivalent and having adequate experience relating to administrative, financial, personnel, procurement, and project financing matters.
- For Direct Recruitment: A Master’s Degree from a recognized Unversity with a minimum of 10 Years of experience in general management, finance, accounts, budget, personnel administration in government/Autonomous organization/R&D Institutions/Commercial Organization/Industry.
- Executive Assistant: A Bachelor’s Degree in the relevant stream from a recognized University and proficiency in MS Officer with a minimum experience of 03 Years in Finance & Accounts, Administration, Materials Management at a reputed organization. However, the candidates having knowledge of Typerwriting, Stenography, and Computer Applications would be preferred by the organization.
- Junior Executive Assistant: 12th Class Passed and 80/30 Typerwriting Test and proficiency in MS Office with experience of 01-02 Years as a Stenographer at a reputed Govt/Commercial organization.
The applicants are required to submit the following documents while applying for the vacancy:
- Educational Qualification
- Age Proof
- Community Certificate, if applicable
- Certificate for proof of experience
- Other documents, as applicable, relevant to the post applied
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit mentioned below during the recruitment process:
- Deputation Basis: 56 Years
- Direct Recruitment (Junior Executive Assistant): 28 Years
- However, there are some extra age relaxation according to the rules.
|Name of the Post||Salary (Per Month)|
|Additional Director (Finance & Administration)||₹78,800/-|
|Junior Executive Assistant||₹25,000/-|
The recruitment of the candidates will be based on a Written Test or an Interview or both conducted by the authorities of the National Institute of Wind Energy recruitment department.
- The application starts on 18.10.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 05.11.2021
- The date of the Written Test/Interview is yet to be announced.
Have you missed the last date to apply for the NIWE Recruitment 2021? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for NIWE Recruitment 2021
To apply for the vacancy, the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for www.niwe.res.in on google.
- Select the notification under the “What’s New” section or just find the direct links at the end of this section.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Send you documents to the following address with written “Application for the post of____________________________)” on the top of the envelope.
- Division Head (Finance & Administration) – Additional Charge, National Institute of Wind Energy, Velachery – Tambaram Main Road, Pallikaranari, Chennai, 600100.
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- If you want further details about the vacancy, you are requested to read the official notification given below.
- Official Website
- Notification Download:
FAQ’s – NIWE Recruitment 2021
What is the full form of NIWE?
NIWE stands for National Institute of Wind Energy.
What is the salary of the various posts announced at NIWE?
The average salary at NIWE varies according to the posts i.e., between ₹25,000/- to ₹78,800/- Per Month. If you want to get the specific details of your preferred vacancy, you must read this notification thoroughly.
What is the Age Limit for NIWE Recruitment 2021?
The upper age limit is 56 Years for recruitment at NIWE in 2021. However, the age limit may vary according to posts therefore you must read this notification thoroughly before applying.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for NIWE Recruitment 2021?
The Last Date to fill the Application Form for NIWE Recruitment 2021 is 05.11.2021.
How many vacancies are available for the various posts announced at NIWE Recruitment 2021?
There are a total of 04 vacancies available for the recruitment announced at NIWE in 2021 as mentioned below:
Additional Director: 02 Posts
Executive Assistant: 01 Post
Junior Executive Assistant: 01 Post
Where should I send my documents for the recruitment announced at NIWE in 2021?
The eligible candidates are required to send the required certificates/documents to “Division Head (Finance & Administration) – Additional Charge, National Institute of Wind Energy, Velachery – Tambaram Main Road, Pallikaranari, Chennai, 600100”.
Hey Guys! Did you find this article beneficial in any way? If yes, then please take a moment and leave your precious feedback down below in the comment section and follow our social media handles to never miss any latest updates related to the vacancy such as NIWE Careers. NIWE Vacancy 2021, NIWE Recruitment 2021, National Institute of Wind Energy Jobs, Jobs in Chennai, and Tamil Nadu Rozgar.
- Axis Bank Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, Last Date, Salary | Maharashtra Rozgar
- SBI Mutual Funds Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, Relationship Manager, 01 Post
- CRPF Recruitment 2023: Interview Details for Veterinary Doctors, Salary @ ₹75,000/- PM
- IIT Madras Recruitment 2023 | Govt Jobs in Madras: Apply Online, JRF Vacancy
- HPSC HCS Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, 95 New Vacancies, Last Date