NMDC Junior Officer Recruitment 2021– A new notification has been issued for the Recruitment of Junior Officers (Trainee) in 2021 at NMDC. NMDC is under the central government of the Ministry of Steel, Government of India. After beginning associated in the investigation of a broad variety of minerals such as iron ore, copper, rock phosphate, limestone, dolomite, gypsum, bentonite, magnesite, diamond, tin, tungsten, graphite, beach sands, etc. This notification consists of all details related to NMDC, NMDC Recruitment 2021, NMDC Jobs 2021. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
National Mineral Development Corporation (NMDC) has announced a total of 63 Posts for Junior Officers (Trainee) for various disciplines in the recruitment of 2021 on their official website i.e., @nmdc.co.in. If you need full details about the notification then this article will definitely be very helpful to you. We are going to share some key points of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for NMDC Recruitment 2021, NMDC Selection Process, Salary of a Junior Offcer at NMDC, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for NMDC Junior Officer Recruitment 2021:
- Vacancy Details
- Educational Qualifications
- Application Fees
- Age Limit
- Selection Process
- Important Dates
- How to Apply
- Important Links
The notification consists number of vacancies for the above mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post/Discipline||Number of Vacancies Available|
|Junior Offcer Mining (Trainee)||28|
|Junior Offcer Mechanical (Trainee)||17|
|Junior Offcer Electrical (Trainee)||13|
|Junior Offcer Civil (Trainee)||05|
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications as mentioned below:
- Junior Offcer Mining (Trainee): 03 Years Diploma in Mining Engineering from a recognized University/Institute with Foreman’s Certificate of Competency to open cast metalliferous mine OR Degree in Mining Engineering from a recognized University/Institute with 2nd Class Mines Manager Certificate of Competency to open cast metalliferous mine.
- Junior Offcer Mechanical (Trainee): 03 Years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University/Institute OR Degree in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University/Institute.
- Junior Offcer Electrical (Trainee): 03 Years Diploma in Electrical Engineering from a recognized University/Institute with Electrical Supervisory Certificate (Mining) of Competency OR Degree in Electrical or Electrical & Electronics Engineering from a recognized University/Institute.
- Junior Offcer Civil (Trainee): 03 Years Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized University/Institute OR Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University/Institute.
The applicants are required to submit the application fee according to their categories as mentioned below:
- The SC/ST and PWD category applicants don’t have to pay any amount for their application.
- Whereas the General/OBC and EWS category applicants are required to pay Rs.250/- as their application fee.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit mentioned below during the recruitment process:
- There is a lower age limit of 18 Years for the applicants preparing for the exam.
- Whereas the Upper Age limit for the candidates will be 32 Years.
- However, there will be some extra age relaxation according to the rules.
- The Age of the candidate will be calculated from 23.03.2021
The selected candidates will be given an impressive package of Rs.37,000/- Per Month as their salary.
The selection of the candidates will be based on an Online Test and a Supervisory Test conducted by the authorities of the National Mineral Development Corporation.
- The application starts on 03.03.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 23.03.2021
- The last date to submit the application fee is 23.03.2021
- The date of the Written/Supervisory Test is yet to be announced.
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for NMDC Junior Officer Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the NMDC Junior Officer Recruitment 2021 the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the www.nmdc.co.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on Apply Now or just Click Here to get redirected to the registration page.
- Fill in all of your details and then select the option of vacancy you want to apply for.
- Now fill the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- If required, pay your application via Net banking, Credit/Debit Card.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Now, Send the hard copy of the Application Form, fee payment proof, and all documents uploaded online by post to the following address.
- Post Box No.1352, Post Office, Humayun Nagar, Hyderabad, Telangana State, Pin- 500028.
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
What is the salary of a Junior Officer (Trainee) at NMDC?
The average salary of a Junior Officer (Trainee) at NMDC is Rs.37,000/- Per Month.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for NMDC Junior Officer Recruitment 2021?
The Last Date to fill the Application Form for NMDC Junior Officer Recruitment 2021 is 23.03.2021
Hello, Candidates! Our team at Rozgar Dream always intends to assist you in every way possible. Hence If you find this article useful in any way, please don’t forget to leave your precious feedback down below in the comment section. Also, don’t forget to follow our social media handles given below for any latest updates related to NMDC, NMDC Recruitment 2021, and NMDC Jobs 2021.
10+2 Jobs 10th Pass Jobs 12th Pass Jobs Andhra Pradesh Rozgar Assam Rozgar Bank Jobs in India Bihar Rozgar Chandigarh Rozgar Chhattisgarh Rozgar Delhi Rozgar Govt Jobs in New Delhi Gujarat Rozgar Haryana Rozgar Himachal Pradesh Rozgar ITI Jobs Jharkhand Rozgar Jobs after Diploma Jobs for Engineers jobs for women Jobs in Bangalore Jobs in Chennai Jobs in Delhi Jobs in Mumbai Jobs in New Delhi Job Vacancy Karnataka Rozgar Kerala Rozgar Madhya Pradesh Rozgar Maharashtra Rozgar Medical Jobs Odisha Rozgar Private Jobs Punjab Rozgar Railway Jobs Rajasthan Rozgar Rozgar Bharat Rozgar Dream Sarkari Naukri Staff Nurse Vacancy Tamil Nadu Rozgar Teaching Jobs Telangana Rozgar Uttar Pradesh Rozgar Uttrakhand Rozgar West Bengal Rozgar