NML JRF Recruitment 2021– A Job vacancy notification has been issued for the Recruitment of Junior Research Fellow (JRF). The basic purpose of NML is to deduce strategic and crucial metals from initial ores, unimportant wastes, and urban raw elements, by the method of hydrometallurgy and interdisciplinary programs. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
National Metallurgical Laboratory (NML) has announced a total of 15 Posts for Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in Recruitment of 2021 on their official website i.e., www.nmlindia.org. If you need full details about the notification then this article will definitely be very helpful to you. We are going to share some key points of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for CISF Recruitment, CISF Exam Date, Salary at CISF, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for CISF Recruitment 2021:
- Vacancy Details
- Important Dates
- Educational Qualifications
- Application Fees
- Age Limit
- Selection Process
The notification consists number of vacancies for various categories as mentioned in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available||Salary (Per Month)|
|Junior Research Fellow (JRF)||05||Rs.31,000/-|
- The application starts on 11.01.2021
- Last date to fill the Application:18.01.2021
- The date for the Interview is 20.01.2021
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess a B.E or B.Tech Degree in Metallurgy/Mechanical or Chemical Engineering with valid marks scored in the GATE Exam.
Please be aware of the fraudsters as there is no Application Fee required to fill up the Application Form even if the Applicant belongs from any category.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit during the recruitment process:
- The upper age limit for the vacancy is 28 Years.
- There will be some extra age relaxation according to the rules.
The selection of the candidates will be based on an Online Interview conducted by the authorities of the National Metallurgical Laboratory (NML).
How To Apply for NML JRF Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the NML JRF Recruitment 2021 the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the www.nmlindia.org on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Interested applicants may fill in all of their details in the prescribed application form.
- Upload the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- Send it to the following e-mail address.
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- Make sure you send the application form with relevant documents on or before 18.01.2021.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
What is the salary of a Junior Research Fellow (JRF) at NML?
The average salary of a Junior Research Fellow (JRF) at NML is Rs.31,000/- Per Month.
What is the Last Date to fill the Junior Research Fellow (JRF) at NML Application Form?
The Last to fill the Application Form for Junior Research Fellow (JRF) at NML is 18.01.2021
Hello, Candidates! Our team at RozgarDream always intends to provide you the best assistance in each and every way possible. Hence If you find this article useful in any way, please don’t forget to leave your precious feedback down below in the comment section. You can also help us by giving some recommendations on how to enhance our User engagement. Thanks a lot for visiting our website.
Trust yourself and give your 100%. No one can stop you. All the Best for the Interview!