NPCIL Trade Apprentices Recruitment 2021 – New Notification has been released for the recruitment of various Trade Apprentices at Kakrapar, Gujarat. Applications are invited from the eligible candidates and to check your eligibility, you are required to read this notification thoroughly. The Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited is a premier public sector enterprise that works under the Department of Atomic Energy, Govt. of India.
Nuclear Power Corporation of India (NPCIL) has released the notification on their official website i.e., @npcil.nic.in about 121 Posts for various Trade Apprentices in 2021. The selected applicants will undergo a training of 01 Year. If you are interested in the vacancy this is the right platform for you. Here, you will clear all of your doubts related to the Important Dates, How to Apply Online for NPCIL Trade Apprentices Recruitment 2021, NPCIL Selection Process, Salary of a Trade Apprentice at NPCIL, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for NPCIL Trade Apprentices Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Details – NPCIL Trade Apprentices Recruitment 2021
The notification consists various trades for the apprentice post as mentioned in the table below:
|Trade||Number of Vacancies Available|
|Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Mechanic||06|
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess an ITI Course in the relevant trade.
Aspiring candidates should be aware of the fraudster as there is no application fee required for the application.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit mentioned below during the recruitment process:
- There is a lower age limit of 14 Years for the applicants preparing for the vacancy.
- Whereas the Upper Age limit for the candidates will be 24 Years.
- However, there will be some extra age relaxation according to the rules.
- The Age of the candidate will be calculated from 15.07.2021.
The selected applicants will get a salary package of ₹7,700/- to ₹8,850/- Per Month.
The recruitment of the candidates will be based on the marks obtained in the ITI Course which will be evaluated by the authorities of the Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited.
- The application starts on 10.06.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 15.07.2021
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for NPCIL Trade Apprentices Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the vacancy, the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for www.npcil.nic.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- You will find an application form at the end of the official notification.
- Fill in the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Attest your recent Photograph, Signature, and other required documents.
- Now along with all the relevant documents, send your application form to the following address.
- Manager (HRM), Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited, Kakrapar Gujarat Site, Anumala – 394651, Ta Vyara, Dist. Tapi, Gujarat.
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- If you want further details about the vacancy, you are requested to read the official notification given below.
FAQ’s – NPCIL Trade Apprentices Recruitment 2021
What is the salary of a Trade Apprentice at NPCIL?
The average salary of a Trade Apprentice varies according to the posts i.e., between ₹7,700/- to ₹8,850/- Per Month.
What is the Last Date to submit the Application Form for NPCIL Trade Apprentices Recruitment 2021?
The Last Date to submit the Application Form for NPCIL Trade Apprentices Recruitment 2021 is 15.07.2021.
What is the Age Limit for NPCIL Trade Apprentices Recruitment 2021?
The lower age limit is 14 Years and the upper age limit is 24 Years for the recruitment of Trade Apprentice at NPCIL in 2021.
Where should I send my application form for the recruitment of Trade Apprentice at NPCIL?
The eligible candidates may send their applications along with all the relevant documents to “Manager (HRM), Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited, Kakrapar Gujarat Site, Anumala – 394651, Ta Vyara, Dist. Tapi, Gujarat.“.
Hey Guys! If you found this article beneficial in any way, please don’t skip a feedback in the comment section. Also, join us on our social media handles mentioned below for any latest updates related to NPCIL Recruitment, Nuclear Power Corporation India Limited Careers, New Job Vacancies at NPCIL, ITI Jobs in Gujarat, Gujarat Rozgar.
- Axis Bank Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, Last Date, Salary | Maharashtra Rozgar
- SBI Mutual Funds Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, Relationship Manager, 01 Post
- CRPF Recruitment 2023: Interview Details for Veterinary Doctors, Salary @ ₹75,000/- PM
- IIT Madras Recruitment 2023 | Govt Jobs in Madras: Apply Online, JRF Vacancy
- HPSC HCS Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, 95 New Vacancies, Last Date