NPSC Recruitment 2021– New notification has been issued for the Recruitment of various vacancies such as Private Secretary, Hindi Translator, and Assistants for different departments. The Nagaland Public Service Commission was established in 1965 with an organization of one Chairman and two Members. The agreement was revised in 1985 by the extension for more Members. The NPSC is accountable for any exam related to civil services. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
Nagaland Public Service Commission (NPSC) has announced a total of 254 Posts of Combined Technical Exam for various posts such as Assistant Engineer, Junior Engineer, Medical Officer, etc. in the recruitment of 2021 on their official website i.e., www.npsc.co.in. If you need full details about the notification then this article will definitely be very helpful to you. We are going to share some key points of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for NPSC Recruitment 2021, NPSC Selection Process, Salary at NPSC, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for NPSC Recruitment 2021:
- Vacancy Details
- Educational Qualifications
- Application Fees
- Age Limit
- Selection Process
- Important Dates
- How to Apply
- Important Links
The notification consists number of vacancies for the above mentioned posts as given in the table below:
|Name of the Exam||Number of Vacancies Available|
|Combined Technical Exam||254|
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications as mentioned below:
- 10th Class Passed with an ITI Course
- Post Graduation in the relevant Discipline candidates can apply for the vacancy.
Applicants are requested to be aware of the fraudsters as there is no application fee required for this vacancy.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit mentioned below during the recruitment process:
- There is a lower age limit of 21 Years for the applicants preparing for the exam.
- Whereas the Upper Age limit for the candidates will be 30 Years.
- However, there will be some extra age relaxation according to the rules.
- The Age of the candidate will be calculated from 01.01.2020
The selected candidates will be given an impressive package from Rs.15,600/- to Rs.39,100/- Per Month as their salaries according to their posts.
The selection of the candidates will be based on a Written Test and an Interview conducted by the authorities of the Nagaland Public Service Commission.
- The application starts on 01.03.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 25.03.2021
- The date of the Written Test/Interview is yet to be announced.
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for NPSC Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the NPSC Recruitment 2021 the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the www.npsc.co.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on Apply Now or just Click Here to get redirected to the registration page.
- Fill in all of your details and then select the option of vacancy you want to apply for.
- Now fill the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
What is the average salary at NPSC Recruitment 2021?
The average salary at NPSC varies according to the posts i.e., between Rs.15,600/- to Rs.39,100/- Per Month.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for NPSC Recruitment 2021?
The Last Date to fill the Application Form for NPSC Recruitment 2021 is 25.03.2021
Hello, Candidates! Our team at Rozgar Dream always aims to help you in every way possible. Hence If you find this article useful in any way, please don’t forget to leave your precious feedback down below in the comment section. You can also help us by giving any ideas on how to develop our User Experience. Thanks a lot for visiting our website. Also, don’t forget to follow our social media handles given below.
10+2 Jobs 10th Pass Jobs 12th Pass Jobs Andhra Pradesh Rozgar Assam Rozgar Bank Jobs in India Bihar Rozgar Chhattisgarh Rozgar Delhi Rozgar Gujarat Rozgar Haryana Rozgar Himachal Pradesh Rozgar ITI Jobs Jharkhand Rozgar Jobs after Diploma Jobs for Engineers jobs for women Jobs in Bangalore Jobs in Chennai Jobs in Delhi Jobs in Mumbai Jobs in New Delhi Jobs in Rajasthan Job Vacancy Karnataka Rozgar Kerala Rozgar Madhya Pradesh Rozgar Maharashtra Rozgar Medical Jobs Odisha Rozgar Police Jobs Private Jobs Punjab Rozgar Railway Jobs Rajasthan Rozgar Rozgar Bharat Rozgar Dream Sarkari Naukri Staff Nurse Vacancy Tamil Nadu Rozgar Teaching Jobs Telangana Rozgar Uttar Pradesh Rozgar Uttrakhand Rozgar West Bengal Rozgar