NTA DU Recruitment 2021– New notification has been issued for the Recruitment of the Non-Teaching Staff at the University of Delhi. The University of Delhi gives affordable quality learning to more than 06 Lakhs students below multiple streams while maintaining the laws of equity, justice, and social inclusion. Moreover, the University is recognized for receiving educational improvements and setting aims at national and international levels. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
National Testing Agency (NTA) has announced a total of 1145 Posts at the University of Delhi (DU) for various posts of Non-Teaching Staff department in the recruitment of 2021 on their official website i.e., www.du.ac.in. If you need full details about the notification then this article will definitely be very helpful to you. We are going to share some key points of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for NTA DU Recruitment 2021, NTA DU Selection Process, Salary of the Non-Teaching Staff at the University of Delhi (DU), etc.
Sarkari Naukri India
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for NTA DU Recruitment 2021:
The notification consists number of vacancies for the above mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available|
To apply for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess any of the educational qualifications mentioned below:
- 10th Class
- 12th Class
- ITI Course
The applicants are required to submit the application fee according to their categories as mentioned below:
- The SC/ST and PWD category applicants are required to pay Rs.600/-.
- The EWS/OBC(NLC) and Female category applicants are required to pay Rs.800/-.
- Whereas the General/Unreserved category applicants are required to pay Rs.1000/- as their application fee.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit mentioned below during the recruitment process:
- There is a lower age limit of 18 Years for the applicants preparing for the exam.
- Whereas the Upper Age limit for the candidates will be 45 Years.
- However, there will be some extra age relaxation according to the rules.
The selected candidates will be given an impressive package that is yet to be announced.
The selection of the candidates will be based on a Written and Online Test conducted by the authorities of the University of Delhi recruitment department.
- The application starts on 23.02.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 28.04.2021
- The last date to submit the application fee is 29.04.2021
- The dates for Online Correction in the form is 30.04.2021 to 02.05.2021
- The date of the Written/Online Test is yet to be announced.
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for NTA DU Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the NTA DU Recruitment 2021 the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the www.du.ac.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on Apply Now or just Click Here to get redirected to the registration page.
- Fill in all of your details and then select the option of vacancy you want to apply for.
- Now fill the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- If required, pay your application via Net banking, Credit/Debit Card.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for NTA DU Recruitment 2021?
The Last Date to fill the Application Form for NTA DU Recruitment 2021 is 28.04.2021
What is the salary of Non-Teaching Staff at University of Delhi (DU)?
The average salary of Non-Teaching Staff at the University of Delhi (DU) is yet to be announced.
Hello, Candidates! Our team at Rozgar Dream eternally means to assist you in every way possible. Hence If you find this article useful in any way, please don’t forget to give your precious feedback down below in the comment section. You can also help us by giving some ideas on how to improve our User Involvement. Thanks a lot for visiting our website. Also, don’t forget to follow our social media handles given below.
10+2 Jobs 10th Pass Jobs 12th Pass Jobs Andhra Pradesh Rozgar Assam Rozgar Bank Jobs in India Bihar Rozgar Chandigarh Rozgar Chhattisgarh Rozgar Delhi Rozgar Govt Jobs in New Delhi Gujarat Rozgar Haryana Rozgar Himachal Pradesh Rozgar ITI Jobs Jharkhand Rozgar Jobs after Diploma Jobs for Engineers jobs for women Jobs in Bangalore Jobs in Chennai Jobs in Delhi Jobs in Mumbai Jobs in New Delhi Job Vacancy Karnataka Rozgar Kerala Rozgar Madhya Pradesh Rozgar Maharashtra Rozgar Medical Jobs Odisha Rozgar Private Jobs Punjab Rozgar Railway Jobs Rajasthan Rozgar Rozgar Bharat Rozgar Dream Sarkari Naukri Staff Nurse Vacancy Tamil Nadu Rozgar Teaching Jobs Telangana Rozgar Uttar Pradesh Rozgar Uttrakhand Rozgar West Bengal Rozgar