NTPC Recruitment 2021 for diploma holders. Job vacancy notification has been issued for various fields in NTPC for diploma holders. A total of 70 posts are vacant for diploma holders in National Thermal Power Corporation Limited. If you are looking for an article to help you with this notification then don’t worry this article is for you.
As you know after reading the title of this article the National Thermal Power Corporation has released a notification about Recruitment 2021 on their website i.e., www.ntpc.co.in where a total of 70 posts are vacant for diploma holders and according to the current situation of our country it is our responsibility to share this with you and guide you about all the necessary information such as important dates, how to apply, basic requirements, vacancy details and other procedures about the exam to give you an overview of the vacancy.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for NTPC Recruitment 2021:
- Vacancy Details
- Important Dates
- Educational Qualifications
- Age Limit
- Posting Locations
- Selection Process
Table of Contents
The vacancy consists of four various categories which include Mining for 40 posts, Mechanical for 12 posts, Electrical for 10 posts, and Mine Survey for 08 posts. The selected candidates will have to go through a training of 2 years at different coal mining sites and will be paid 24000/- per month.
- The application registration page would be online on 23.11.20
- The last date to fill the application is 12.12.20
- The admit card for the 1st Stage Online Aptitude Test would be available in the Last week of December 2020.
- 1st Stage Online Aptitude Test would be around the First week of January 2021.
- The Admit Card for 2nd STage Online Technical Test would be available in the Last week of January 2021
- 2nd Stage Online Aptitude Test would be held around the First Week of February.
- Mining – Regular Diploma is required in Mining/ Mining & Mine Surveying Engineering with a minimum of 70% marks.
- Electrical – Regular Diploma is required in Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering with a minimum of 70% marks.
- Mechanical – Regular diploma is required in Mechanical/ Production Engineering with a minimum of 70% marks.
- Mine Survey – Regular Diploma is required in Mine Survey/ Diploma in Mining Engineering/ Diploma in Mining & Mine Engineering with a minimum of 70% marks.
Applicants will have to pay the fees according to the details mentioned below:
- The General/OBC/EWS category Applicants will have to pay a sum of 300rs.
- There is no Fee required if the applicant belongs to the SC/ ST/ PwBD/ XSM/Female category.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit given below during the recruitment process:
- There is an age limit of 25 Years for the applicants preparing for the exam.
- For the Land Outsees, there is an age limit of 35 years.
After passing the exam, the applicants will go through a training of 2 years where they will get 24000/- per month and after completing the training, candidates will be absorbed in the basic pay of 24000/- per month in W7 grade.
There will be different locations while you work as a trainee or after getting permanent which are as follows:
- Pakri Barwadh Coal Mining Project (Jharkhand)
- Chatti Bariatu Coal Mining Project (Jharkhand)
- Keredari Coal Mining Project (Jharkhand)
- Dulanga Coal Mining Project (Odisha)
- Talaipalli Coal Mining Project (Chhattisgarh)
There will be a total of 2 online tests. In the 1st stage Online test, there will be 120 multiple-choice questions which will cover your General English, Quantitative Aptitude & Reasoning. The test will be conducted within 2 hours. Each question contains 1 mark but 0.25 marks will be deducted for every wrong answer. Qualifying marks are 40% for the General, EWS category whereas passing marks for SC, ST, OBC, PwBD is 30%. The candidates will be shortlisted at 1:10mand there is no weightage for the online aptitude test in the final selection. The 2nd Stage online test also contains 120 multiple-choice questions. The duration of the 2nd aptitude test is also 2 hours in which each question carries 1 mark and 0.25 marks are deducted for every wrong answer. The qualifying marks for the 2nd stage online test is the same as the 1st Stage online test.
How To Apply for NTPC Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the NTPC Recruitment 2021 the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the www.ntpc.co.in on google.
- The notification for the job will be there.
- Now click on the Advertisement English for downloading in English and click on the Hindi Advertisement in order to download the notification in Hindi.
- Now, click on the option “click here to apply”
- Select your Vacancy.
- Now click on the option proceed.
- The application form will be displayed on your screen.
- Fill all of your details.
- Click on the option “Submit”