NTPC EET Recruitment 2021– A new job vacancy notification has been issued for the Recruitment of Engineering Executive Trainee (EET). The basic goal of NTPC is to provide genuine energy and related resolutions in an Inexpensive, Effective, and eco-friendly way, Inspired by innovation and coordination. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you study the entire article.
National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC) has announced a total of 50 Posts for Engineering Executive Trainee (EET) in the recruitment of 2021 on their official website i.e., @www.ntpccareers.net. If you need full details about the notification then this article will definitely be very important to you. We are going to share some key points of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for NTPC EET Recruitment 2021, NTPC EET Selection Process, Salary of an Engineering Executive Trainee (EET) at NTPC, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for NTPC EET Recruitment 2021
Table of Contents
The notification consists number of vacancies for the above mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available||Status|
|Engineering Executive Trainee (EET)||50||Notification Released|
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications as mentioned below:
- The applicant must have completed Engineering Degree in Electrical/Mechanical/Electronics/Instrumentation Engineering from a recognized University.
- The candidate must have scored a minimum of 65% marks.
- Also, the candidates must have appeared in GATE 2021 Examination.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit mentioned below during the recruitment process:
- There is a lower age limit of 18 Years for the applicants preparing for the exam.
- Whereas the Upper Age limit for the candidates will be 27 Years.
- However, there will be some extra age relaxation according to the rules.
- The Age of the candidate will be calculated from 06.05.2021
The selected candidates will be given an impressive package from Rs.40,000/- to Rs.1,40,000/- Per Month as their salaries according to their posts.
The selection of the candidates will be based on an Online Test conducted by the authorities of the National Thermal Power Corporation.
- The application starts on 16.04.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 06.05.2021
- The date of the Online Test is yet to be announced.
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for NTPC EET Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the vacancy, the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the www.ntpccareers.net on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here for Hindi and Here for English.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on Apply Now or just Click Here to get redirected to the registration page.
- Fill in the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
What is the salary of an Engineering Executive Trainee (EET) at NTPC?
The average salary of an Engineering Executive Trainee (EET) varies according to the posts i.e., between Rs.40,000/- to Rs.1,40,000/- Per Month.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for NTPC EET Recruitment 2021?
The Last Date to fill the Application Form for NTPC EET Recruitment 2021 is 06.05.2021
What is the Age Limit for NTPC EET Recruitment 2021?
The lower age limit is 18 Years and the upper age limit is 27 Years for the recruitment of EET at NTPC in 2021.
Hello, Aspirants! Our unit at Rozgar Dream regularly aims to help you in each way feasible. Hence If you find this article useful in any way, please don’t neglect to give your valuable feedback below in the comment section. Also, don’t forget to follow our social media handles given below for any latest updates related to National Thermal Power Corporation, NTPC, NTPC Careers, NTPC Recruitment, NTPC EET Vacancy, NTPC Job Vacancies, and NTPC Notification 2021.
10+2 Jobs 10th Pass Jobs 12th Pass Jobs Andhra Pradesh Rozgar Assam Rozgar Bank Jobs in India Bihar Rozgar Chandigarh Rozgar Chhattisgarh Rozgar Delhi Rozgar Govt Jobs in New Delhi Gujarat Rozgar Haryana Rozgar Himachal Pradesh Rozgar ITI Jobs Jharkhand Rozgar Jobs after Diploma Jobs for Engineers jobs for women Jobs in Bangalore Jobs in Chennai Jobs in Delhi Jobs in Mumbai Jobs in New Delhi Job Vacancy Karnataka Rozgar Kerala Rozgar Madhya Pradesh Rozgar Maharashtra Rozgar Medical Jobs Odisha Rozgar Private Jobs Punjab Rozgar Railway Jobs Rajasthan Rozgar Rozgar Bharat Rozgar Dream Sarkari Naukri Staff Nurse Vacancy Tamil Nadu Rozgar Teaching Jobs Telangana Rozgar Uttar Pradesh Rozgar Uttrakhand Rozgar West Bengal Rozgar