NTRO Recruitment 2021– A new job vacancy notification has been issued for the Engagement of IT Professionals as Consultants at Delhi and the recruitment is purely on a contract basis. The NTRO acts as the basic advisor on security-related problems to the Prime Minister and the Union Council of Ministers of India. It also gives technical knowledge to other Indian agencies. NTRO’s exercises include satellite and terrestrial monitoring. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
National Technical Research Organization (NTRO) has announced various posts such as Network Administrator, Cyber Security Analyst, Software Programmer & Network Security Programmer in the recruitment of 2021 on their official website i.e., @ntro.gov.in. If you are interested in the vacancy then you are at the right place. This recruitment notification will help you clear all your uncertainties linked to Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for NTRO Recruitment 2021, NTRO Selection Process, Salary of the various posts announced at NTRO, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for NTRO Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Details – NTRO Recruitment 2021
The notification consists number of vacancies for the above mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available|
|Network Administrator, Cyber Security Analyst, Software Programmer & Network Security Programmer||Various|
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications as mentioned below:
- Network Administrator: 03 Years Diploma in Engineering in Computers/Computer Science/Computer Technology/Information Technology/Electronics/Electronics & Communication with First Class/Division or with a minimum of 60 marks in total from a recognized University/Institution.
- Cyber Security Analyst: BE/B.Tech. in Computer Science/Computer Engineering/Information Technology/Electronics/Electronics & Communication/Electronics & Telecommunications with First Class/Division or with a minimum 60% marks in aggregate from a recognized University/Institute.
- Software Programmer: BE/B.Tech. in Computer Science/Computer Engineering/Information Technology/Electronics & Communication 0R MCA with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate or First Class from a University/Institute, However, the candidates with qualifications in CVA/CEH/OSCP would be preferred by the organization.
- Network Security Programmer: BE/B.Tech. in Computer Science/Computer Engineering/Information Technology/Electronics & Communication/Electronics & Telecommunication with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate or First Class/Division from a University/Institute.
The applicants are required to have some experience in the relevant field to be eligible for their preferred vacancy as mentioned in the table below:
- Network Administrator: Installation, Configuration, Troubleshooting of Servers (preferably Red Hat). RAID Configuration. Hadoop Cluster Management. Network devices viz. Router, Manageable Switches and Firewall configurations /trouble shooting.
- Cyber Secuity Analyst: Cyber Security with specialization in Security Operation Centre (S0C) Operations, Security Incident and Event Management (SIEM) Operations.
- Software Programmer: Experience in Cyber Security with specialization in Programming Languages (JAVA/PHP/Python/Web Development) Ethical Hacking/DBMS/ Networking/Linux.
- Network Security Programmer: Experience in Computer Networking, Network Protocol, and Packet Analysis with Malware/Exploit Analysis.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit mentioned below during the recruitment process:
- There is an upper age limit of 40 Years for the applicants preparing for the vacancy.
- However, there might be some extra age relaxation according to the rules.
The selected candidates will be given an impressive package from Rs.35,000/- to Rs.85,000/- Per Month as their salaries according to their posts.
The selection of the candidates might be based on a Written Test and/or an Interview conducted by the authorities of theNational Technical Research Organization as nothing has been officially revealed by the organization.
- The notification was released on 02.06.2021
- The Online Application starts on 04.06.2021
- Last date to submit the Application: 08.06.2021, 04:00 PM
- The date of the Written Test/Interview is yet to be announced.
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for NTRO Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the vacancy, the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for www.ntro.gov.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- You will find the Application Form at the bottom of the Notification.
- Fill in the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Attest the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- Now send your application form along with all the relevant documents to the following E-Mail address.
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
FAQ’s – NTRO Recruitment 2021
What is the salary of the various posts announced at NTRO?
The average salary of the various posts announced at NTRO in 2021 varies according to the posts i.e., between Rs.35,000/- to Rs.85,000/- Per Month.
What is the Last Date to submit the Application Form for NTRO Recruitment 2021?
The Last Date to submit the Application Form for NTRO Recruitment 2021 is 08.06.2021.
What is the Age Limit for NTRO Recruitment 2021?
The upper age limit is 40 Years for the recruitment of the various posts announced at NTRO in 2021.
Where should I send my application form for the NTRO recruitment in 2021?
Applicants are required to send their application forms along with all the relevant documents to “firstname.lastname@example.org“.
Hello, Candidates! If you find this article beneficial in any way, please don’t skip to provide your precious feedback down below in the comment section. Also, don’t forget to follow our social media handles given below for any newest updates related to NTRO Careers, NTRO Recruitment 2021, National Technical Research Organization Jobs, New Jobs Vacancies at NTRO, NTRO Online Application, NTRO Selection Process, and Other Details.
- Axis Bank Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, Last Date, Salary | Maharashtra Rozgar
- SBI Mutual Funds Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, Relationship Manager, 01 Post
- CRPF Recruitment 2023: Interview Details for Veterinary Doctors, Salary @ ₹75,000/- PM
- IIT Madras Recruitment 2023 | Govt Jobs in Madras: Apply Online, JRF Vacancy
- HPSC HCS Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, 95 New Vacancies, Last Date