Nuclear Fuel Complex Recruitment 2022 – Applications are invited for the recruitment of various posts of Stipendiary Trainees at NFC in 2022. The Nuclear Fuel Complex turned into set up in 1971 as a chief business unit of India’s Department of Atomic Energy, as a nuclear plant additionally specializing withinside the delivery of nuclear gasoline bundles and reactor middle components. Interested applicants are required to read this notification thoroughly to check their eligibility before applying for the vacancy.
Nuclear Fuel Complex (NFC) has announced recruitments of Stipendiary Trainee on their official website i.e., @nfc.gov.in. The recruitment will be for the two various categories and the number of vacancies available is yet to be announced. This article will help you clear all of the doubts related to the notification such as How to Apply Online for Nuclear Fuel Complex Recruitment 2022, Salary of a Stipendiary Trainee at Nuclear Fuel Complex, and other necessary details that you should know before applying for the vacancy.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for Nuclear Fuel Complex Recruitment 2022
The notification consists of several vacancies for the above-mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available||Status|
|Stipendiary Trainee Category 1 & 2||Yet to be Announced||Releasing Soon|
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess any of the educational qualifications as mentioned below:
- A Diploma Course
- B.SC Degree
The applicants are required to submit their application fee as mentioned below:
- Applicants belonging to SC/ST/Women/Ex-Servicemen/PwD (Divyangjan) are not required to pay any amount for the application.
- However, all the other category applicants will have to submit ₹100/- or ₹150/- depending on the category applied for.
The candidates must qualify the physical criteria as mentioned in the table below:
|Male||152 cm||18.5 – 25|
|Female||148 cm||18.5 – 25|
There is a lower age limit of 18 Years for the applicants preparing for the vacancy and the upper age limit varies according to the category applied for as mentioned in the table below:
|Category I||Category II|
|UR/EWS – 24 years||UR/EWS – 22 Years|
|SC/ST – 29 Years||SC – 27 Years|
|OBC – 27 Years||OBC – 25 Years|
The recruitment of the candidates will be based on the educational qualifications of the candidate evaluated by the authorities of the Nuclear Fuel Complex.
The candidates selected for the training will get paid between ₹10,500/- to ₹18,000/- Per Month. After the training, the applicant selected for Scientific Assistant ‘C’ will receive ₹44,900/- Per Month, and the applicant selected for Technician ‘C/B’ will receive their salary somewhere around ₹21,700/- to ₹25,500/- Per Month.
- The application starts on 19.11.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: Not Yet Released
- The date of the Written Test/Interview is yet to be announced.
Have you missed the last date to apply for the Nuclear Fuel Complex Recruitment 2022? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for Nuclear Fuel Complex Recruitment 2022
To apply for the vacancy, the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for www.nfc.gov.in on google.
- Select the notification for the recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Select the option appearing as “Apply Now”.
- Fill in the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload your recent Photograph, Signature, and other required documents.
- Pay your application fee via Net banking, Credit/Debit Card.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- If you want further details about the vacancy, you are requested to read the official notification given below.
FAQ’s – Nuclear Fuel Complex Recruitment 2022
What is the salary of a Stipendiary Trainee at Nuclear Fuel Complex?
The average salary of a Stipendiary Trainee at Nuclear Fuel Complex varies according to the posts i.e., between ₹10,500/- to ₹18,000/- Per Month.
What is the Age Limit for Nuclear Fuel Complex Recruitment 2022?
The lower age limit is 18 Years and the upper age limit is 29 Years for the recruitment of various categories of Stipendiary Trainees at the Nuclear Fuel Complex in 2022. To get the specific details according to your category you are required to read this notification thoroughly.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for Nuclear Fuel Complex Recruitment 2022?
The Last Date to fill the Application Form for Nuclear Fuel Complex Recruitment 2021 is soon to be announced.
Hey Guys! If you found this article beneficial in any method, then please take a moment and leave your thoughts down below in the comment section. Also, follow our social media handles mentioned below to never miss any latest updates related to NFC Careers, Nuclear Fuel Complex Recruitment 2022, Nuclear Fuel Complex Jobs, NFC Vacancy 2022, NFC Recruitment, and NFC New Job Vacancies.
↓ Latest Job Notifications ↓
- CMRL Recruitment 2022: Get Application Form, Salary, Age Limit, Last Date
- Jio Payments Bank Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for Home Sales Officer
- TNSTC Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for Welder at Coimbatore, 10 New Posts
- DOT Consultant Recruitment 2022 – Get Application Form, Last Date, Salary
- UCIL Recruitment 2022 – Get Application Form, Last Date, Salary, Check Eligibility