NWDA Accounts Officer Recruitment 2021– A new job vacancy notification has been issued for the Recruitment of the Accounts Officer. The candidates will be recruited for the period of 03 years of deputation basis which is extendable in accordance with the performance of the candidate. The National Water Development Agency (NWDA), was established in July 1982 as an Autonomous Society under the act for societies registration of 1860, to carry out the water equilibrium and other investigations on a scientific and practical basis for maximum utilization of water sources. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
Indian Railway Finance Corporation (NWDA) has announced a total of 04 Posts for Accounts Officer & Junior Accounts Officer in the recruitment of 2021 on their official website i.e., @nwda.gov.in. If you need full details about the notification then this article will surely be very useful for you. This post will help you know the details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for NWDA Accounts Officer Recruitment 2021, NWDA Accounts Officer Selection Process, Salary of an Accounts Officer at NWDA, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for NWDA Accounts Officer Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Details – NWDA Accounts Officer Recruitment 2021
The notification consists number of vacancies for the above mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available|
|Junior Accounts Officer||03|
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications as mentioned below:
- Accounts Officer: A Commerce degree from a recognized University and the candidate should work under state or Central Government sector or PSU or Semi-Government organizations. Candidate should hold account post on regular basis from the parent company. The candidate should have a minimum of 05 Years of work experience with a Level-06 pay matric (Rs.35,400/- to RS.1,12,400/-)in the field of finance and auditing.
- Junior Accounts Officer: A Commerce degree from a recognized University and the candidate should work under state or Central Government sector or PSU or Semi-Government organization. The Candidate should hold account posts regularly from the parent company. The candidate should have a minimum of 06 Years of work experience with a Level-05 pay matric (Rs.29,200/- to Rs.92,300/-) in finance and auditing.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit mentioned below during the recruitment process:
- There is an upper age limit of 56 Years for the applicants preparing for the vacancy.
- However, there might be some extra age relaxation according to the rules.
The salary of the selected candidates will be purely based on the terms and conditions of the Deputation. It will be regulated in accordance with provisions contained in DOPT O.M No. 06/08/2009 – Estt (Pay-II) dt. 17.06.2010 as amended from time to time.
The selection of the candidates might be based on a CBT or an Interview conducted by the authorities of the National Water Development Agency because the recruitment is on a Deputation basis and the selection process is not released as of now.
- The application was released on 18.05.2021
- The last date to submit the Application: 60 Days from the date of Advertisement.
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for NWDA Accounts Officer Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the vacancy, the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for www.nwda.gov.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- You will find your application form at the bottom of the notification.
- Fill in the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Attest the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- Now send your application forms along with all the relevant documents to the following address.
- Dy. Director (Admn.) National Water Development Agency, 18-20 community Centre, Saket, New Delhi – 110017.
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
FAQ’s – NWDA Accounts Officer Recruitment 2021
What is the salary of an Accounts Officer at NWDA?
The average salary of an Accounts Officer varies according to the posts i.e., between Rs.35,400/- to Rs.1,12,400/- Per Month. This just an average calculated from the data gathered from various websites.
What is the Last Date to submit the Application Form for NWDA Accounts Officer Recruitment 2021?
The Last Date to fill the Application Form for NWDA Accounts Officer Recruitment 2021 is 17.07.2021.
What is the Age Limit for NWDA Accounts Officer Recruitment 2021?
The upper age limit is 56 Years for the recruitment of an Accounts Officer at NWDA in 2021.
Hello, Candidates! If you find this article helpful in any way, please don’t forget to provide your precious feedback down below in the comment section. Also, don’t forget to follow our social media handles given below for any latest updates related to NWDA Careers, National Water Department, NWDA New Job Vacancies at Delhi, and National Water Development Agency Recruitment.
- Axis Bank Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, Last Date, Salary | Maharashtra Rozgar
- SBI Mutual Funds Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, Relationship Manager, 01 Post
- CRPF Recruitment 2023: Interview Details for Veterinary Doctors, Salary @ ₹75,000/- PM
- IIT Madras Recruitment 2023 | Govt Jobs in Madras: Apply Online, JRF Vacancy
- HPSC HCS Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, 95 New Vacancies, Last Date