NWDA Recruitment 2021– A new job vacancy notification has been issued for the Recruitment of the Deputy Director at Delhi. The National Water Development Agency (NWDA), a Certified Community following the Department of Water Resources, River Development & Ganga Rejuvenation (DoWR, RD&GR) under Ministry of Jal Shakti (MoJS) was built up in the year 1982 to carry out specific investigations, reviews, and examinations. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
National Water Development Agency (NWDA) has announced a total of 01 Posts for Deputy Director in the recruitment of 2021 on their official website i.e., @nwda.gov.in. If you need full details about the notification then this article will surely be very useful for you. We are going to share some of the main features of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for NWDA Recruitment 2021, NWDA Selection Process, Salary Deputy Director at NWDA, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for NWDA Recruitment 2021
The notification consists number of vacancies for the above mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available||Status|
|Deputy Director||01||Notification Released|
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications as mentioned below:
- A Degree in Civil Engineering/Masters Degree In Maths/Computer Science/Physics/Statistics.
- The applicant must be specialized in Hydrology/Post-Graduate in Hydrology/Water recourses from a recognized University.
- Also, the applicant must hold an analogous post in Parent Cadre/Department Or with 05 to 07 Years of work experience.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit mentioned below during the recruitment process:
- There is an upper age limit of 56 Years for the applicants preparing for the exam.
- However, there will be some extra age relaxation according to the rules.
The selected candidates will be given an impressive package from Rs.67,700/- to Rs.2,08,700/- Per Month as their salary.
The selection of the candidates will be based on a Deputation which includes an Interview conducted by the authorities of the National Water Development Agency recruitment department.
- The notification was released on 26.04.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 45 Days from the date of Notification.
- The date of the Written Test/Interview is yet to be announced.
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for NWDA Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the vacancy, the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the www.nwda.gov.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on Apply Now or just Click Here to get redirected to the registration page.
- Fill in the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
What is the salary of Deputy Director at NWDA?
The average salary of a Deputy Director varies according to the posts i.e., between Rs.67,700/- to Rs.2,08,700/- Per Month.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for NWDA Recruitment 2021?
The Last Date to fill the Application Form for NWDA Recruitment 2021 is 45 Days from the date of notification.
What is the Age Limit for NWDA Recruitment 2021?
The upper age limit is 56 Years for the recruitment of Deputy Director at NWDA in 2021.
Hello, Candidates! Our team at Rozgar Dream constantly purpose to assist you in every method imaginable. Hence If you find this article valuable in any way, please don’t skip to give your valuable feedback down below in the comment section. Also, don’t forget to follow our social media handles given below for any latest updates related to NWDA Careers, National Water Department, NWDA Jobs, and NWDA Deputy Director Recruitment.
- AIIMS Recruitment 2022 Apply Online for JR Doctor, Last Date, Salary, Eligibility
- AXIS Bank Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for Various Vacancies, 119 Posts, Last Date
- HPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2022 Apply Online – Salary, Last Date, Check Eligibility
- WIPRO Recruitment 2022 Apply Online – Posts @ Chennai, Bengaluru & Hyderabad
- HCL Technologies Recruitment 2022 Apply Online – 05 Posts, Check Eligibility