NYKS Recruitment 2021 – A new vacancy notification has been announced for the recruitment of District Project Officers at various districts of West Bengal. Nehru Yuva Kendra Sangathan has invited the eligible candidates to send their applications for the Project Involvement of Youth in Namami Gange Programme and supported by National Mission for Cleaning Ganga rives, Ministry of Jal Shakti, Department of Water Resources, River Development, and Ganga Rejuvenation, Govt. of India. Interested applicants may check their eligibility by reading this article thoroughly.
Nehru Yuva Kendra Sangathan (NYKS) has released a notification on their official website i.e., @nyks.nic.in for the recruitment of District Project Officers at Howrah, Malda, Nadia, North 24 Paraganas, and Purba Medinipur. The recruitment is only for the duration till December 2021, but the applicants could be dismissed with one month prior notice if the work is not found satisfactory. This notification contains all the details related to the Important Dates, Selection Process, How to Apply for NYKS Recruitment 2021, Age Limit, Salary of a District Project Officer at NYKS, West Bengal, and other necessary details.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for NYKS Recruitment 2021
Table of Contents
Vacancy Details – NYKS Recruitment 2021
The notification consists number of vacancies for the above mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available||Location|
|District Project Officer||As per Requirement||Howrah, Nadia, Malda, North 24 Pataganas, & Purba|
Qualifications & Experience Required
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications and experience as mentioned below:
- A Graduate Degree in any stream from a recognized University of India.
- A minimum of 02 Years of work experience is required in education and awareness generation programs on Cleanliness Drive, Water Bodies, Prevention of Pollution of Waterbodies (Preferably in River Ganga) & Sanitation, Swachh Bharat Mission, Environment enrichment, Youth Mobilization, motivating people for construction of toilets in their homes, etc.
- The applicants with communication skills in English & Hindi would be preferred by the organization.
The applicants are required to have some skills to be eligible for the vacancy as mentioned below:
- Knowledge of MS Office & Internet.
- Strong Management, Liaison, Documentation & Communication Skills.
The selected applicants will have the following responsibilities as a District Project Officer at NYKS, West Bengal:
- Plan, Management, and Sustaining the implementation of the project in the particular district of West Bengal.
- Managing and Accumulating the data of Mapping and study of the selected villages of selected Gram Panchayats in the respective districts of West Bengal.
- Acting as supporting an individual in the training of spearhead team anywhere needed.
- Completely getting the concept, objectives, strategy, programs, and activities of the project.
- For further details on the roles and responsibilities of the selected candidates, you are requested to read the official notification.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit mentioned below during the recruitment process:
- There is a lower age limit of 35 Years for the applicants preparing for the vacancy.
- However, there might be some extra age relaxation according to the rules.
- The Age of the candidate will be calculated from 01.01.2021.
The selected applicant will get an impressive package of ₹31,000/- Per Month as their salary.
The eligible candidates will be called for an Interview conducted by the authorities of the Nehru Yuva Kendra Sangathan. However, preference would be given to the local candidates.
- The application starts on 17.06.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 02.07.2021
- The date of the Interview is yet to be announced.
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for NYKS Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the vacancy, the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for www.nyks.nic.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on Apply Now or just Click Here to get redirected to the registration page.
- Fill in the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload your recent Photograph, Signature, and other required documents.
- The filled application must reach the respective District Officer on or before 02.07.2021 via Post or E-Mail.
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- If you want further details about the vacancy, you are requested to read the official notification given below.
FAQ’s – NYKS Recruitment 2021
What is the salary of a District Project Officer at NYKS?
The average salary of a District Project Officer is ₹31,000/- Per Month.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for NYKS Recruitment 2021?
The Last Date to fill the Application Form for NYKS Recruitment 2021 is 02.07.2021.
What is the Age Limit for NYKS Recruitment 2021?
The lower age limit is 35 Years for the recruitment of a District Project Officer at NYKS in 2021.
Hey Guys! If you find this article beneficial in any way then please take a moment and give your valuable feedback down below in the comment section. Also, don’t forget to follow us on our social media handles mentioned down below to never miss any latest update related to the NYK Apply Online, NYKS Vacancy 2021, Nehru Yuva Kendra Sangathan, NYKS Recruitment, NYKS Volunteer, NYKS Volunteer Recruitment 2021, NYKS Careers, and NYKS New Job Vacancies.
- Axis Bank Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, Last Date, Salary | Maharashtra Rozgar
- SBI Mutual Funds Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, Relationship Manager, 01 Post
- CRPF Recruitment 2023: Interview Details for Veterinary Doctors, Salary @ ₹75,000/- PM
- IIT Madras Recruitment 2023 | Govt Jobs in Madras: Apply Online, JRF Vacancy
- HPSC HCS Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, 95 New Vacancies, Last Date