ONGC Graduate Trainees Careers 2021 – Applications are invited through online mode for the recruitment of various posts at ONGC. The main purpose of the Oil and Natural Gas Corporation is to plan, promote, organize and implement programs for the event of Petroleum Resources and therefore the Production and Sale of Petroleum and c Petroleum product made by it and for all matters connected with it. Interested applicants are required to check their eligibility before applying for the vacancy.
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) has released a notification on their official website i.e, @ongcindia.com for the recruitment of Graduate Trainees (GTs), AEE, Chemist & Other Posts in 2021. There are a total of 313+97 vacancies available. However, the candidates can only apply for a maximum of three posts according to their qualifications. You will find all the necessary details of the notification in this article such as How to Apply for ONGC Graduate Trainees Careers 2021, Salary of the various posts announced at ONGC, Selection Process, Last Date to Apply, Etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for ONGC Graduate Trainees Careers 2021
Table of Contents
Vacancy Details – ONGC Graduate Trainees Careers 2021
The notification consists of several vacancies for the above-mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available|
|AEE (Production) Chemical||16|
|AEE (Production) Petroleum||12|
|Materials Management Officer||12|
|AEE (Industrial Engineering)||03|
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess a Graduate Degree in Engineering/Post-Graduate in any of the following degrees from a recognized University as mentioned below:
- M.Sc. OR
- Any other education equivalent to the above Degrees
The applicants are required to submit the application fee according to their categories as mentioned below:
- The General/OBC/EWS category applicants are required to submit ₹300/- as their application fee.
- Whereas, SC/ST and PwD category applicants don’t have pay any amount for the application.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit mentioned in the table below during the recruitment process:
Age limit for all posts except AEE (Drilling/Cementing) in Years
|Age Limit For AEE (Drilling/Cementing) in Years|
|Unreserved / EWS||30||28|
|OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)||33||31|
|Ex-Servicemen (GEN, EWS, OBC, SC & ST)||35||33|
- The Age of the candidate will be calculated from 31.07.2021.
- Also, there would be further relaxations by 3 years for OBC and 5 years for SC/ST.
The selection of the candidates will be based on the GATE 2020 Marks and an Interview conducted by the authorities of the Oil and Natural Gas Corporation.
- The application starts on 22.09.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 12.10.2021
- The date of the Interview is yet to be announced.
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for ONGC Graduate Trainees Careers 2021
To apply for the vacancy, the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for www.ongcindia.com on google.
- Select the notification for the recruitment under the “Careers” section or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on the option appearing as “Apply Now”.
- Fill in the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload your recent Photograph, Signature, and other required documents.
- If required, pay your application via Net banking, Credit/Debit Card.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- If you want further details about the vacancy, you are requested to read the official notification given below.
FAQ’s – ONGC Graduate Trainees Careers 2021
What is the Age Limit for ONGC Graduate Trainees Careers 2021?
The maximum upper age limit is 40 Years for the recruitment of the Graduate Trainees at ONGC in 2021. However, the age limit varies according to the category of the applicants, hence you must read this notification thoroughly.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for ONGC Graduate Trainees Careers 2021?
The Last Date to fill the Application Form for ONGC Graduate Trainees Careers 2021 is 12.10.2021.
How many vacancies are available for the recruitment of GTs at ONGC Dehradun in 2021?
There are a total of (313+97) vacancies available for the recruitment of various Graduate Trainees (GTs) at Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC), Dehradun in 2021.
Hey Guys! If you found this article beneficial in any way then please take a moment and give your precious feedback down below in the comment section. Also, follow our social media handles to never miss any latest updates related to the vacancy such as ONGC Careers, ONGC Vacancy 2021, Oil & Natural Gas Corporation Jobs, ONGC Recruitment 2021, Jobs in ONGC Dehradun, and Uttrakhand Rozgar.
- Axis Bank Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, Last Date, Salary | Maharashtra Rozgar
- SBI Mutual Funds Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, Relationship Manager, 01 Post
- CRPF Recruitment 2023: Interview Details for Veterinary Doctors, Salary @ ₹75,000/- PM
- IIT Madras Recruitment 2023 | Govt Jobs in Madras: Apply Online, JRF Vacancy
- HPSC HCS Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, 95 New Vacancies, Last Date