OPSC AHO Recruitment 2021 – Applications are invited for the recruitment of Assistant Horticulture Officer at Odisha in 2021. The Odisha Public Service Commission is the state organization approved to take the Civil Services Examination for entry-level appointments to the assorted civil services of Odisha. If you are one of the aspiring candidates and want to apply for the vacancy, you must read this notification thoroughly.
Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has released a notification on their official website i.e., @opsc.gov.in for the recruitment of Assistant Horticulture Officer (AHO) in 2021. There are a total of 37 vacancies available for the post and you will find all the important details of the notification which will definitely help you clear all of your doubts related to the vacancy such as the Last Date to Apply, How to Apply Online for OPSC AHO Recruitment 2021, Salary of an AHO at OPSC, and other necessary details.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for OPSC AHO Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Details – OPSC AHO Recruitment 2021
The notification consists several vacancies of various categories for the post of Assistant Horticulture Officer (AHO) as mentioned in the table below:
|Name of the Post||UR||SEBC||SC||ST||Total|
|Assistant Horticulture Officer (AHO)||20 (W-07)||07 (W-02)||04 (W-01)||06 (W-02)||37|
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess a Bachelor of Science degree in Horticulture/Agriculture from a recognized University/Institution.
The applicants are required to submit the application fee according to their categories as mentioned below:
- All the candidates are required to pay ₹500/- as their application fee.
- However, the SC/ST of Odisha and PWD (with 40% disablity) category applicants don’t have to pay any amount for the application.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit mentioned below during the recruitment process:
- There is a lower age limit of 21 Years for the applicants preparing for the vacancy.
- Whereas the Upper Age limit for the candidates will be 32 Years.
- It means, the applicant must be born between 02.01.1989 and 01.01.2000.
- However, there will be some extra age relaxation according to the rules.
- The Age of the candidate will be calculated from 01.01.2021.
The selected applicants will get ₹9,300/- to ₹34,800/- with Grade pay of ₹4,600/- (PB-2) or Level-10 of the Pay Matrix, as per the ORSP Rules, 2017, along with the usual Dearness and other allowances.
The selection of the candidates will be based on an MCQ type Written Test and an Interview conducted by the authorities of the Odisha Public Service Commission. The Interview will take place at Bhubaneswar and Cuttack. Further details about the interview will be intimated later by the organization.
- The application starts on 10.09.2021
- Last date to fill the Application and submit the Fee: 30.09.2021
- Last date to submit the application is 08.10.2021
- The date of the Written Test/Interview is yet to be announced.
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for OPSC AHO Recruitment 2021
To apply for the vacancy, the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for www.opsc.gov.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on Apply Now or just Click Here to get redirected to the registration page.
- Fill in the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload your recent Photograph, Signature, and other required documents.
- If required, pay your application via Net banking, Credit/Debit Card.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- If you want further details about the vacancy, you are requested to read the official notification given below.
- Notification Download
- Official Website
- Apply Online (Link Available from 10.09.2021)
FAQ’s – OPSC AHO Recruitment 2021
What is the full form of OPSC?
OPSC stands for Odisha Public Service Commission.
What is the salary of an Assistant Horticulture Officer (AHO) at OPSC?
The average salary of an Assistant Horticulture Officer (AHO) at OPSC varies according to the posts i.e., between ₹9,300/- to ₹34,800/- Per Month.
What is the Age Limit for OPSC AHO Recruitment 2021?
The lower age limit is 21 Years and the upper age limit is 32 Years for the recruitment of an Assistant Horticulture Officer (AHO) at OPSC in 2021.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for OPSC AHO Recruitment 2021?
The Last Date to fill the Application Form for OPSC AHO Recruitment 2021 is 30.09.2021.
Hey Guys! If you found this article helpful then make sure you share this with your friend or someone who might also find this valuable and leave your precious feedback down below in the comment section. Also, follow our social media handles to never miss any latest updates related to the vacancy such as OPSC Vacancy 2021, OPSC Recruitment 2021, Odisha Public Service Commission Recruitment, OPSC Careers, Govt Jobs in Odisha, and Odisha Rozgar.
- Axis Bank Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, Last Date, Salary | Maharashtra Rozgar
- SBI Mutual Funds Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, Relationship Manager, 01 Post
- CRPF Recruitment 2023: Interview Details for Veterinary Doctors, Salary @ ₹75,000/- PM
- IIT Madras Recruitment 2023 | Govt Jobs in Madras: Apply Online, JRF Vacancy
- HPSC HCS Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, 95 New Vacancies, Last Date