OPSC Scientific Officer Recruitment 2021– New notification has been issued for the Recruitment of Scientific Officer. The posts are of good values and bring status to the holder. OPSC helps the candidate to know the details of the eligibility, exam pattern and syllabus of the OPSC exam. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has announced a total of 22 Posts for Scientific Officer for different departments in the recruitment of 2021 on their official website i.e., www.opsc.gov.in. If you need full details about the notification then this article will definitely be very helpful to you. We are going to share some key points of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for OPSC Scientific Officer Recruitment 2021, OPSC Scientific Officer Selection Process, Salary of a Scientific Officer at OPSC, etc.
Sarkari Naukri India
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for OPSC Scientific Officer Recruitment 2021:
- Vacancy Details
- Educational Qualifications
- Application Fees
- Age Limit
- Selection Process
- Important Dates
- How to Apply
- Important Links
The notification consists number of vacancies for the above mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available|
|Scientific Officer (Group-B)||22|
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications as mentioned below:
- The Applicant must possess a Master’s degree from a recognized University in the subject mentioned against the respective Divisions/Disciplines as mentioned below and must have secured a minimum of 60% marks.
- The Name Of the Division and Subjects: 01). Toxicology – Chemistry 02). Chemistry – Chemistry 03). Physics – Physics 04). Ballistics – Physics 05). Serology – Zoology 06). Biology – Zoology.
The applicants are required to submit the application fee according to their categories as mentioned below:
- The SC/ST of Odisha and PWD category applicants don’t have to pay any amount.
- Whereas any other category applicants are required to pay Rs.400/- as their application fee.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit mentioned below during the recruitment process:
- There is a lower age limit of 21 Years for the applicants preparing for the exam.
- Whereas the Upper Age limit for the candidates will be 32 Years.
- However, there will be some extra age relaxation according to the rules.
- The Age of the candidate will be calculated from 01.01.2021
The selected candidates will be given an impressive package of Rs.44,900/- Per Month as their salaries.
The selection of the candidates will be based on a Written Test and an Interview conducted by the authorities of the Odisha Public Service Commission.
- The application starts on 04.03.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 05.04.2021
- The last date to submit the full form: 12.04.2021
- The date of the Written Test/Interview is yet to be announced.
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for OPSC Scientific Officer Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the OPSC Scientific Officer Recruitment 2021 the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the www.opsc.gov.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on Apply Now or just Click Here to get redirected to the registration page.
- Fill in all of your details and then select the option of vacancy you want to apply for.
- Now fill the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- If required, pay your application via Net banking, Credit/Debit Card.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
What is the salary of a Scientific Officer at OPSC?
The average salary of a Scientific Officer at OPSC is Rs.44,900/- Per Month.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for OPSC Scientific Officer Recruitment 2021?
The Last Date to fill the Application Form OPSC Scientific Officer Recruitment 2021 is 05.04.2021
Hello, Candidates! Our team at Rozgar Dream always aims to assist you in every way possible. Hence If you find this article useful in any way, please don’t forget to leave your valuable feedback down below in the comment section share it with someone who might find it helpful. You can also help us by giving some ideas on how to enhance our User Experience. Thanks a lot for visiting our website. Also, don’t forget to follow our social media handles given below.
10+2 Jobs 10th Pass Jobs 12th Pass Jobs Andhra Pradesh Rozgar Assam Rozgar Bank Jobs in India Bihar Rozgar Chandigarh Rozgar Chhattisgarh Rozgar Delhi Rozgar Govt Jobs in New Delhi Gujarat Rozgar Haryana Rozgar Himachal Pradesh Rozgar ITI Jobs Jharkhand Rozgar Jobs after Diploma Jobs for Engineers jobs for women Jobs in Bangalore Jobs in Chennai Jobs in Delhi Jobs in Mumbai Jobs in New Delhi Job Vacancy Karnataka Rozgar Kerala Rozgar Madhya Pradesh Rozgar Maharashtra Rozgar Medical Jobs Odisha Rozgar Private Jobs Punjab Rozgar Railway Jobs Rajasthan Rozgar Rozgar Bharat Rozgar Dream Sarkari Naukri Staff Nurse Vacancy Tamil Nadu Rozgar Teaching Jobs Telangana Rozgar Uttar Pradesh Rozgar Uttrakhand Rozgar West Bengal Rozgar