OPSC PGT Recruitment 2021– A new notification has been issued for the Recruitment of Post-Graduation Teachers (PGT). The Odisha Public Service Commission advises the applicant to know the characteristics of the eligibility, exam pattern, and syllabus of the OPSC vacancies for various posts. This article contains all the details related to Odisha Public Service Commission, OPSC, OPSC 2021, Odisha Civil Services, and OPSC Recruitment 2021 for Post Graduation Teachers. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has announced a total of 139 Posts for Post-Graduation Teacher (PGT) of various subjects in the recruitment of 2021 on their official website i.e., @opsc.gov.in. If you need full details about the notification then this article will definitely be very helpful to you. We are going to share some key points of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for OPSC PGT Recruitment 2021, OPSC PGT Selection Process, Salary of a Post-Graduation Teacher (PGT) at OPSC, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for OPSC PGT Recruitment 2021:
- Vacancy Details
- Educational Qualifications
- Application Fees
- Age Limit
- Selection Process
- Important Dates
- How to Apply
- Important Links
The notification consists number of vacancies for the above mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available|
|Post-Graduation Teacher (PGT)||139|
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess a Master’s Degree in the subjects concerned with B.Ed. from a recognized University.
The applicants are required to submit the application fee according to their categories as mentioned below:
- The SC/ST and PWD category applicants don’t have to pay any amount for their application.
- Whereas the General/OBC category applicants are required to pay Rs.500/- as their application fee.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit mentioned below during the recruitment process:
- There is a lower age limit of 21 Years for the applicants preparing for the exam.
- Whereas the Upper Age limit for the candidates will be 32 Years.
- However, there will be some extra age relaxation according to the rules.
- The Age of the candidate will be calculated from 01.01.2021
The selected candidates will be given an impressive package of Rs.44,900/- Per Month as their salaries according to their posts.
The selection of the candidates will be based on a Written Test and a Viva-Voce conducted by the authorities of the Indian Railway Finance Corporation.
- The application starts on 24.03.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 23.04.2021
- The last date to submit the application fee is 24.04.2021
- The final submission date is 30.04.2021
- The dates for the Written Test and Viva-Voce Test is yet to be announced.
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for OPSC PGT Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the OPSC PGT Recruitment 2021 the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for www.opsc.gov.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here and search for the Post Graduate Recruitment notification.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on Apply Now or just Click Here to get redirected to the registration page.
- Fill in all of your details and then select the option of vacancy you want to apply for.
- Now fill the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- If required, pay your application via Net banking, Credit/Debit Card, or through E-Challan.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
What is the salary of a Post-Graduation Teacher at OPSC?
The average salary of a Post-Graduation Teacher at OPSC varies according to the posts i.e., between Rs.44,900/- Per Month.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for OPSC PGT Recruitment 2021?
The Last Date to fill the Application Form for OPSC PGT Recruitment 2021 is 23.04.2021
Hello, Candidates! Our team at Rozgar Dream always intends to help you in every way possible. Hence If you find this article helpful in any way, please don’t forget to leave your valuable feedback down below in the comment section. Also, don’t forget to follow our social media handles given below for any latest updates related to Odisha Public Service Commission, OPSC, OPSC 2021, Odisha Civil Services, and OPSC Recruitment 2021.
10+2 Jobs 10th Pass Jobs 12th Pass Jobs Andhra Pradesh Rozgar Assam Rozgar Bank Jobs in India Bihar Rozgar Chandigarh Rozgar Chhattisgarh Rozgar Delhi Rozgar Govt Jobs in New Delhi Gujarat Rozgar Haryana Rozgar Himachal Pradesh Rozgar ITI Jobs Jharkhand Rozgar Jobs after Diploma Jobs for Engineers jobs for women Jobs in Bangalore Jobs in Chennai Jobs in Delhi Jobs in Mumbai Jobs in New Delhi Job Vacancy Karnataka Rozgar Kerala Rozgar Madhya Pradesh Rozgar Maharashtra Rozgar Medical Jobs Odisha Rozgar Private Jobs Punjab Rozgar Railway Jobs Rajasthan Rozgar Rozgar Bharat Rozgar Dream Sarkari Naukri Staff Nurse Vacancy Tamil Nadu Rozgar Teaching Jobs Telangana Rozgar Uttar Pradesh Rozgar Uttrakhand Rozgar West Bengal Rozgar