OPSC ASCO Recruitment 2021– A new job vacancy notification has been issued for the Recruitment of Assistant Soil Conversion Officer (ASCO). Odisha Public Service Commission is the civil service exams organization that is responsible for all the exams taking place in Odisha related to the Government Jobs. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has announced a total of 09 Posts for Assistant Soil Conversion Officer (ASCO) in the recruitment of 2021 on their official website i.e., @opsc.gov.in. If you need full details about the notification then this article will definitely be very helpful to you. We are going to share some key points of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for OPSC ASCO Recruitment 2021, OPSC ASCO Selection Process, Salary of an Assistant Soil Conversion Officer (ASCO) at OPSC, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for OPSC ASCO Recruitment 2021
The notification consists number of vacancies for the above mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||UR||SEBC||SC||ST||Total|
|Assistant Soil Conversion Officer (ASCO)||46||10||15||21||92|
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications as mentioned below:
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Agriculture/Horticulture/Agricultural Engineering/Forestry.
- For furhter details on education qualifications required, applicants are requested to read the official notification.
The applicants are required to submit the application fee according to their categories as mentioned below:
- The SC/ST/PWD and SEBC category applicants don’t have to pay any amount for the application.
- Whereas the General/OBC category applicants are required to pay Rs.500/- as their application fee.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit mentioned below during the recruitment process:
- There is a lower age limit of 21 Years for the applicants preparing for the exam.
- Whereas the Upper Age limit for the candidates will be 32 Years.
- However, there will be some extra age relaxation according to the rules.
- The Age of the candidate will be calculated from 01.01.2021
The selected candidates will be given an impressive package from Rs.9,300/- to Rs.34,800/- Per Month as their salary with a Grade Pay of Rs.4,600/-.
The selection of the candidates will be based on a Written Test and an Interview conducted by the authorities of the Odisha Public Service Commission.
- The application starts on 23.04.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 24.05.2021
- Last date for submission of registered online application: 31.05.2021
- The date of the Written Test/Interview is yet to be announced.
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for OPSC ASCO Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the vacancy, the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the www.opsc.gov.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on Apply Now or just Click Here to get redirected to the registration page.
- Fill in the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- If required, pay your application via Net banking, Credit/Debit Card.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Send a Print of your application form along with all the relevant documents with written “Application for the post of ASSISTANT SOIL CONSERVATION OFFICER” on the top of the envelope.
- The Exam will be held at Cuttack. It may also be held on Bhubaneswar/Balasore/Berhampur/Sambalpur depending on the number of candidates in the individual areas.
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
The average salary of an Assistant Soil Conversion Officer (ASCO) varies according to the posts i.e., between Rs.9,300/- to Rs.34,800/- Per Month with a Grade Pay of Rs.4,600/-.
The Last Date to fill the Application Form for OPSC ASCO Recruitment 2021 is 24.05.2021
The lower age limit is 21 Years and the upper age limit is 32 Years for the recruitment of Assistant Soild Conversion Officer at OPSC in 2021.
Hello, Candidates! Our team at Rozgar Dream constantly aims to support you in every way possible. Hence If you find this article valuable in any way, please don’t forget to give your priceless feedback down below in the comment section. Also, don’t forget to follow our social media handles given below for any fresh updates related to APSC Exam Date Odisha, OPSC Jobs, Vacancies in Odisha Public Service Commission, Odisha Civil Services, and OPSC Recruitment.
10+2 Jobs 10th Pass Jobs Andhra Pradesh Rozgar Bank Jobs Bank Jobs in India Bihar Rozgar BPSC Recruitment 2021 Delhi Rozgar Gujarat Rozgar HAL Recruitment 2021 Haryana Rozgar Himachal Pradesh Rozgar HPPSC Recruitment 2021 HSSC Recruitment 2021 ITI Jobs Jobs after Diploma Jobs for Engineers jobs for women Jobs in Bihar Jobs in Gujarat Jobs in Kerala Jobs in Mumbai Jobs in Rajasthan Jobs in West Bengal Job Vacancy Karnataka Rozgar Madhya Pradesh Rozgar Maharashtra Rozgar Medical Jobs Odisha Rozgar OPSC Recruitment 2021 Punjab Rozgar Railway Jobs Rajasthan Rozgar Rozgar Bharat Rozgar Dream RPSC Recruitment 2021 Staff Nurse Vacancy Tamil Nadu Rozgar Teaching Jobs Telangana Rozgar UPSC Recruitment 2021 Uttar Pradesh Rozgar Uttrakhand Rozgar West Bengal Rozgar