OPTCL Recruitment 2021– A Job vacancy notification has been issued for the Recruitment of Apprentices with Graduate and Diploma disciplines. The OPTCL is one of the biggest Transmission Service in India. It was established in March 2004 below the Companies Act, 1956 as a company fully owned by the Government of Odisha to handle the business of transmission and wheeling of electricity in the State. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
Odisha Power Transmission Coprporation Limited (OPTCL) has announced a total of 152 Posts for Apprentices with Diploma as a Technician, and 80 Posts for Graduate Apprentices in Recruitments for 2021 on their official website i.e., optcl.co.in. If you need full details about the notification then this article will help you. We are going to share some key points of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational Qualifications, Salary, How to apply online for OPTCL recruitment, OPTCL exam date, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for OPTCL Recruitment 2021:
- Vacancy Details
- Important Dates
- Educational Qualifications
- Application Fee
- Age Limit
- Selection Process
Table of Contents
The notification consists number of vacancies for various categories as mentioned in the table below:
|Discipline||Number of vacancies available||Salary|
|Technician Apprentice (Diploma)||152||Rs.8,000/-|
- The application starts in 21.12.2020
- Last date to fill the Application: 05.01.2021
- The Date for declaration of shortlisted candidates: 06.01.2021
- Interview of the shortlisted candidates will be held on 13.01.2021
For both the disciplines, there is a requirement of certain educational qualification as mentioned below:
- Graduate Apprentice: B.Tech from a recognized University of India in a relevant stream.
- Diploma Apprentice: A Diploma in Engineering or Technology from a recognized University of India in a relevant stream.
Please be aware of the fraudsters as there is no Application Fee required to fill up the Application Form even if the Applicant belongs from any category.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit during the recruitment process as per the Apprenticeship Rules.
- First, the authorities will conduct the verification of the certificates.
- After the verification process, the applicants will have to go through a round of Personal Interview.
How To Apply for OPTCL Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the OPTCL Recruitment 2021 the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the optcl.co.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on the Apply Now or just Click Here to get redirected to the registration page.
- Fill in all of your details and then select the option of vacancy you want to apply for.
- Now fill the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- Pay your application via Net banking, Credit/ Debit Card.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.