OSSSC Recruitment 2021– A Job vacancy notification has been issued for the Recruitment of various posts such as Pharmacist and Radiographer. The OSSSC intends to improve the process of recruitment to all Group-C Civil posts and Services under various district offices of the Government of Odisha. The Commission attempts to bring about the agreement in the method of examinations, question setting, evaluation, and presentation of results with a view to producing quality manpower to work at the most basic level of the organization. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
Odisha Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC) has announced a total of 800 Posts for Pharmacists and Radiographers in Recruitment of 2021 on their official website i.e., www.osssc.gov.in If you need full details about the notification then this article will definitely be very valuable to you. We are going to share some key points of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for OSSSC recruitment, OSSSC exam date, Salary at OSSSC, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for OSSSC Recruitment 2021:
- Vacancy Details
- Important Dates
- Educational Qualifications
- Application Fee
- Age Limit
- Selection Process
The notification consists number of vacancies for various categories as mentioned in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available|
- The application starts on 07.01.2021
- The last date for registration: 30.01.2021
- Last date to fill the Application Form: 06.02.2021
- Last Date for Online Payment: 30.01.2021
- The date of the Exam and Admit cards are yet to be announced.
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are requested to possess some educational qualifications in their preferred vacancy as mentioned below:
- Pharmacist: The applicant must be 12th Class passed and should have a Diploma in Pharmacy from recognized Board/University of India.
- Radiographer: The applicants must be passed in 12th Class and DRMT exams.
- The SC/ST/PWD category applicants don’t have to pay any amount as application fee.
- However, Any Other category applicant will be have to pay Rs.100/-.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit during the recruitment process:
- There is a lower age limit of 21 Years for the applicants preparing for the exam.
- Whereas the Upper Age limit for the candidates will be 32 Years.
- There will be some extra age relaxation according to the rules.
The selected candidates will be given an impressive package of salary according to their Posts as mentioned below:
- Pharmacist: Rs.25,500/- to Rs.81,100/- Level-7
- Radiographer: Rs.25,500/- to Rs.81,100/- Level-7
The selection of the candidates will be based on the Written Exam conducted by the authorities of the Odisha Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC).
How To Apply for OSSSC Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the OSSSC Recruitment 2021 the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the www.osssc.gov.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just click here to download the Notification of Pharmacist Recruitment and here for the Notification of Radiographer Recruitment.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on the Apply Now or just Click Here to get redirected to the registration page.
- Fill in all of your details and then select the option of vacancy you want to apply for.
- Now fill the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- Pay your application via Net banking, Credit/ Debit Card.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
What is the salary of a Radiographer at OSSSC?
The average salary of a Radiographer at OSSSC is Rs.25,500/- to Rs.81,100/- Level-7 Per Month.
What is the salary of a Pharmacist at OSSSC?
The average salary of a Pharmacist at OSSSC is Rs.25,500/- to Rs.81,100/- Level-7 Per Month.
What is the Last Date to fill the Pharmacist/Radiographer Application Form?
The Last to fill the Application Form for Pharmacist/Radiographer is 06.02.2021
Hello, Candidates! Our team at RozgarDream always intends to provide you the best service in every way possible. Hence If you find this article effective in any way, please don’t forget to leave your precious feedback down below in the comment section. You can also help us by giving some recommendations on how to enhance our User Experience. Thanks a lot for visiting our website.
Your expertise will determine your future, not your fate. No one can stop you. All the Best!