PEDA Recruitment 2021 – Applications are being invited for the recruitment of various posts at PEDA Chandigarh. Punjab Energy Development Agency was organized in September 1991 as a kingdom nodal organization for promoting and improvement of Renewable Energy Programmes/ Projects and power conservation programmes withinside the kingdom of Punjab. PEDA is registered as a Society below the Societies Act of 1860. Interested applicants may check their eligibility and apply online by reading this article thoroughly.
Indian Railway Finance Corporation (PEDA) has released a notification on their official website of recruitment i.e., @peda.gov.in for the recruitment of various Assistant Managers, Managers, and Programmers in 2021. This article will definitely help you clear all of your doubts related to the notification such as the Last Date to Apply, Selection Process, How to Apply Online for PEDA Recruitment 2021, Salary of the various posts announced at PEDA, and other necessary details that you should know before applying for the vacancy.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for PEDA Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Details – PEDA Recruitment 2021
The notification consists of several vacancies for the above-mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available|
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications as mentioned below:
- Manager: A B.E./B.Tech degree with 1st division in Civil/Mechanical/Electrical/Instrumentation/Electrical and Electronics/Electronics and Communication/Electronic OR MBA/M.Tech. from a recognized University with a minimum of 01 Year experience in the relevant field. Also, B.E./B.Tech in the relevant fields of Civil/Mechanical/Electrical/Instrumentation/Electrical is compulsory.
- Assistant Manager (Technical): B.E./B.Tech with 1st division in Civil/Mechanical/ Electrical/Electrical and Electronics Engineering from a recognized Institute/University with a minimum of 01 Year experience OR Diploma with 1st division in Engineering in Civil/Mechanical/Electrical from a recognized Institute/University.
- Assistant Manager (Accounts): B.Com. from recognized University with an experience in the use of personal computer on Information Technology OR M.Com/MBA (Finance) from a recognized University with a minimum of 01 Year experience.
- Assistant Manager (Public Relation): A Bachelor’s degree in Journalism/Mass Communication/Public Relation from a recognized University witha minimum of 03 Years experience in the relevant field OR Masters Degree in Journalism/Mass Communication/Public Relation from a recognized University.
- Programmer: A first class Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Technology in Computer Science/Information Technology/Computer Application from recognized Institute/University with an experience of 03 Years in the relevant field.
All the applicants are required to submit ₹1,000/- as their application fee through online mode.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit mentioned below during the recruitment process:
- There is a lower age limit of 18 Years for the applicants preparing for the vacancy.
- Whereas the Upper Age limit for the candidates will be 37 Years.
- However, there will be some extra age relaxations of 05 Years for SC/BC candidates, 10 Years for PH category applicants, and 03 Years for Widows & Divorcees category of Women.
The selected applicants will get an impressive package according to their posts as mentioned in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Salary (Per Month)|
The selection of the candidates will be base on a Written Test conducted by the authorities of the Punjab Energy Development Agency. The merit list will be uploaded on the official website and if two or more candidates have scored the same marks, then the candidate who is older will be selected.
- The application starts on 05.09.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 29.09.2021
- The date of the Written Test is yet to be announced.
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for PEDA Recruitment 2021
To apply for the vacancy, the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for www.peda.gov.in on google.
- Select the notification for the notification in the recruitment portal or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on Apply Now or just Click Here to get redirected to the registration page.
- Fill in the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload your recent Photograph, Signature, and other required documents.
- Pay for your application via Net banking, Credit/Debit Card.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- If you want further details about the vacancy, you are requested to read the official notification given below.
FAQ’s – PEDA Recruitment 2021
What is the full form of PEDA?
PEDA stands for Punjab Energy Development Agency.
What is the salary at PEDA?
The average salary at PEDA varies according to the posts i.e., between ₹35,400/- to ₹44,900/- Per Month. For the specific details of your preferred vacancy, read this notification thoroughly.
What is the Age Limit for PEDA Recruitment 2021?
The lower age limit is 18 Years and the upper age limit is 37 Years for the recruitment at PEDA in 2021. There will be some extra age relaxations for SC/ST/PH and other candidates. For those details, you are required to read this notification thoroughly.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for PEDA Recruitment 2021?
The Last Date to fill the Application Form for PEDA Recruitment 2021 is 23.09.2021.
Hey Guys! Have you found this article beneficial in any way, then please don’t skip giving your precious feedback down below in the comment section. Also, follow our social media handles to never miss any latest updates related to PEDA Recruitment 2021, Punjab Energy Development Agency Jobs, Govt Jobs in Chandigarh, Chandigarh Rozgar, PEDA Vacancy 2021, and New Job Vacancies at PEDA.
- NCS Young Professional Recruitment 2022 Apply Online – 07 Posts, Last Date
- UKPSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2022 Apply Online – 776 Posts, Last Date
- Central Bank of India Jalgaon Recruitment 2022 – Get Application Form, Last Date
- SAIL Recruitment 2022 – Interview Details, Salary, Eligibility Criteria
- MSEDCL Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for Electrician & Wireman, Last Date