PGCIL Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online: A new vacancy has been announced for the various Diploma Trainees at PGCIL. Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) is an Indian government electricity board and a Maharatna Public Sector Undertaking maintained by the Ministry of Power, Government of India. The head office of PGCIL is in Gurugram, India, and it is essentially involved in the transportation of bulk power all over the different states of India. However, this recruitment notification is only for the vacancies taking place at Kashmir & Ladakh in 2021.
Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) has released a notification for Diploma Trainees of Electrical and Civil departments on their official website i.e., @careers.powergrid.in. There a total of 42 Posts available for the recruitment at PGCIL Kashmir & Ladakh Region. This notification contains all the important details required to check before applying for the vacancy such as Important Dates, How to Apply Online for PGCIL Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2021, Salary of a Diploma Trainee at PGCIL, Selection Process, Age Limit, Application Fee, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for PGCIL Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2021
Table of Contents
Vacancy Details – PGCIL Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2021
The notification consists number of vacancies for the above mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available|
|Diploma Trainee (Electrical)||23|
|Diploma Trainee (Electrical) Ladakh Region||09|
|Diploma Trainee (Electrical) Kashmir Region||05|
|Diploma Trainee (Civil)||03|
|Diploma Trainee (Civil) Ladakh Region||02|
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications as mentioned below:
- Diploma Trainee (Electrical): A full-time 03 Years Diploma from a recognized Board/Institute with a minimum of 70% marks for UR/OBC(NCL)/EWS [For Kashmir Region – UR and OBC(NCL)] and pass marks for SC, PwD, and Ex-SM candidates Higher technical qualification like B.Tech/B.E/M.Tech/M.E, etc., with or without Diploma is not acceptable.
- Diploma Trainee (Civil): A full-time 03 Years Diploma from a recognized Board/Institute with a minimum of 70% marks for UR/OBC(NCL)/EWS [For Ladakh region- OBC(NCL) and Passing Marks for SC] candidates. Higher technical qualification like B.Tech./B.E/M.Tech./M.E etc., with or without Diploma is not acceptable.
The applicants are required to submit the application fee according to their categories as mentioned below:
- The SC/ST/PWD/Ex-SM/DEx-SM/Departmental category applicants don’t have to pay any amount for the application.
- Whereas, the General category applicants are required to pay ₹300/- as their application fee.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit mentioned below during the recruitment process:
- There is an upper age limit of 27 Years for the applicants preparing for the vacancy.
- However, there will be some extra age relaxation according to the rules.
The selected applicants will get a sum of ₹25,000/- in the Pay Scale of ₹25,000/- to ₹1,17,500/- (IDA) Per Month. There will be extra pay allowances including the salary for the selected applicants.
The selection of the candidates will be based on a Computer Based Test (CBT) or a Written Test conducted by the authorities of the Power Grid Corporation of India Limited recruitment department. The CBT is expected to be conducted at Chandigarh/Jammu/Srinagar/Leh.
- The application starts on 14.06.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 12.07.2021
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for PGCIL Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the vacancy, the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for www.powergridindia.com on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on Apply Now or just Click Here to get redirected to the registration page.
- Fill in the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload your recent Photograph, Signature, and other required documents.
- If required, pay your application via Net banking, Credit/Debit Card.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- If you want further details about the vacancy, you are requested to read the official notification given below.
FAQ’s – PGCIL Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2021
What is the salary of a Diploma Trainee at PGCIL?
The average salary of a Diploma Trainee is ₹25,000/- Per Month.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for PGCIL Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2021?
The Last Date to fill the Application Form for PGCIL Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2021 is 12.07.2021.
What is the Age Limit for PGCIL Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2021?
The upper age limit is 27 Years for the recruitment of the various Diploma Trainees at PGCIL Kashmir & Ladakh region in 2021.
Hey Guys! Have you found this article beneficial in any way? If Yes, then please don’t forget to give your valuable feedback down below in the comment section. Also, follow us on our social media handles for the latest updates related to Powergrid Recruitment, PGCIL Careers, Powergrid Recruitment 2021, Power Grid Corporation of India New Job Vacancies, PGCIL Vacancy 2021, Powergridindia Recruitment 2021, PGCIL Kashmir Jobs, Jobs at Kashmir, Jobs After Diploma, PGCIL Ladakh Jobs, Job Vacancies at Ladakh, and Power Grid Corporation of India Recruitment 2021.
- Axis Bank Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, Last Date, Salary | Maharashtra Rozgar
- SBI Mutual Funds Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, Relationship Manager, 01 Post
- CRPF Recruitment 2023: Interview Details for Veterinary Doctors, Salary @ ₹75,000/- PM
- IIT Madras Recruitment 2023 | Govt Jobs in Madras: Apply Online, JRF Vacancy
- HPSC HCS Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, 95 New Vacancies, Last Date