PGCIL Executive Trainee Recruitment 2021– A new job vacancy notification has been issued for the Recruitment of the Executive Trainees. The main purpose of the PGCIL is to make sure the expansion of an effective, organized, and practical method of inter-state communication lines for a constant flow of electricity from producing stations to the load stations. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) has announced a total of 40 Posts for Executive Trainees for the various departments such as Electrical, Electronics, and Civil in the recruitment of 2021 on their official website i.e., @powergridindia.com. If you need full details about the notification then this article will clearly be very useful to you. We are going to share some key points of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for PGCIL Executive Trainee Recruitment 2021, PGCIL Executive Trainee Selection Process, Salary of an Executive Trainee at PGCIL, etc.
Sarkari Naukri India
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for PGCIL Executive Trainee Recruitment 2021
The notification consists number of vacancies for the above mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available|
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess any of the following educational qualifications in the relevant stream from a recognized University/Instittute.
- B.E. (Full-Time)
- B.Sc (Engg.)
The applicants are required to submit the application fee according to their categories as mentioned below:
- The SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Serviceman and Departmental category applicants don’t have to pay any amount for the application.
- Whereas all the other category applicants are required to pay Rs.500/- as their application fee.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit mentioned below during the recruitment process:
- There is an upper age limit of 28 Years for the applicants preparing for the exam.
- However, there will be some extra age relaxation according to the rules.
- The Age of the candidate will be calculated from 31.12.2020
The selected candidates will be given an impressive package from Rs.60,000/- to Rs.1,80,000/- Per Month as their salaries according to their posts.
- The application starts on 25.03.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 15.04.2021
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for PGCIL Executive Trainee Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the vacancy, the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the www.powergridindia.com on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on Apply Now or just Click Here to get redirected to the registration page.
- Fill in the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- If required, pay your application via Net banking, Credit/Debit Card.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
What is the salary of an Executive Trainee at PGCIL?
The average salary of an Executive Trainee varies according to the posts i.e., between Rs.60,000/- to Rs.1,80,000/- Per Month.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for PGCIL Executive Trainee Recruitment 2021?
The Last Date to fill the Application Form for PGCIL Executive Trainee Recruitment 2021 is 15.04.2021
What is the Age Limit for PGCIL Executive Trainee Recruitment 2021?
The upper age limit is 28 Years for the recruitment of Executive Trainee at PGCIL in 2021.
Hello, Candidates! Our team at Rozgar Dream always aims to support you in every way possible. Hence If you find this information beneficial in any way, please don’t forget to provide your important feedback down below in the comment section. Also, don’t forget to follow our social media handles given below for any latest updates related to Power Grid Exam, Powergrid Career, Power Grid, PGCIL Salary, Power Grid Careers, and Job Vacancies at PGCIL.
10+2 Jobs 10th Pass Jobs 12th Pass Jobs Andhra Pradesh Rozgar Assam Rozgar Bank Jobs in India Bihar Rozgar Chandigarh Rozgar Chhattisgarh Rozgar Delhi Rozgar Govt Jobs in New Delhi Gujarat Rozgar Haryana Rozgar Himachal Pradesh Rozgar ITI Jobs Jharkhand Rozgar Jobs after Diploma Jobs for Engineers jobs for women Jobs in Bangalore Jobs in Chennai Jobs in Delhi Jobs in Mumbai Jobs in New Delhi Job Vacancy Karnataka Rozgar Kerala Rozgar Madhya Pradesh Rozgar Maharashtra Rozgar Medical Jobs Odisha Rozgar Private Jobs Punjab Rozgar Railway Jobs Rajasthan Rozgar Rozgar Bharat Rozgar Dream Sarkari Naukri Staff Nurse Vacancy Tamil Nadu Rozgar Teaching Jobs Telangana Rozgar Uttar Pradesh Rozgar Uttrakhand Rozgar West Bengal Rozgar