PGIMER Recruitment 2021– A Job vacancy notification has been issued for the Recruitment of various posts such as Store Keeper, Stenographer, etc. The PGIMER owes its origin to the concept of Late Sir Sardar Partap Singh Kairon, then Chief Minister of Punjab, and the important medical educationists of the combined state of Punjab of that time, established by the first Prime Minister of India Pandit Jawahar Lal Nehru Ji who studied the foundations of scientific information as temples of knowledge and the places of worship. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh has announced a total of 06 Posts for various posts such as Store Keeper, Stenographers, etc. in Recruitment of 2021 on their official website i.e., pgimer.edu.in. If you need full details about the notification then this article will definitely be very helpful to you. We are going to share some key points of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for PGIMER Recruitment 2021, PGIMER Exam Date, Salary at PGIMER, Chandigarh, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for PGIMER Recruitment 2021:
- Vacancy Details
- Important Dates
- Educational Qualifications
- Age Limit
- Selection Process
The notification consists number of vacancies for various categories as mentioned in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available||Salary (Per Month)|
|Store Keeper, Stenographers, etc.||06||Rs.19,900/- to Rs.2,09,200/-|
- The application starts on 14.01.2021
- Last Date to apply for the vacancy: 14.02.2021
- The date of the Exam and Interview are yet to be announced.
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualification for each post as mentioned below:
- 10th Class Passed
- 12th Class Passed
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit during the recruitment process as mentioned below:
- The lower age limit for the vacancy is 18 Years.
- Whereas, the upper age limit is 35 Years.
- There might be some extra age relaxations according to the rules.
The selection of the candidates will be based on an Examination then the document verification and an Interview conducted by the authorities of the Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research, Chandigarh.
How To Apply for PGIMER Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the PGIMER Recruitment 2021 the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the pgimer.edu.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on the Apply Now or just Click Here to get redirected to the registration page.
- Fill in all of your details and then select the option of vacancy you want to apply for.
- Now fill the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- If you have any trouble while finishing the recruitment process, you can contact PGIMER offices to clear any of your doubts. The contact info is given below.
- Phone: 0091-172-2747585, 2747586, 2755450
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
What is the salary of Store Keeper, Stenographers, etc. at PGIMER?
The average salary of Store Keeper, Stenographers, etc. at PGIMER depends on your posts but it will fall under Rs.19,900/- to Rs.2,09,200/- Per Month.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for Store Keeper, Stenographers, etc. at PGIMER?
The Last Date to fill the Application Form Online for Store Keeper, Stenographers, etc. at PGIMER is 14.02.2021.
Hello, Candidates! Our team at RozgarDream always intends to provide you the best assistance in each and every way possible. Hence If you find this article useful in any way, please don’t forget to leave your precious feedback down below in the comment section. You can also help us by giving some ideas on how to enhance our user experience. Thanks a lot for visiting our website.
Trust yourself and give all you have got. No one can stop you. All the Best!