PPSC Recruitment 2021 Job vacancy notification has been issued for the Recruitment of various posts including Deputy Superintendent of Police, Tehsildar, Food Supply, and Consume Affair Officer, Block Development, Panchayat Officer, Assistant Registrar, and many more posts. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
Punjab Public Service Commission has announced 75 Posts for various categories in Recruitment for 2021 on their official website i.e., ppsc.gov.in and if you need full details about the notification then this article will help you. We are going to share some key points of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for PPSC recruitment, PPSC exam date, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for PPSC Recruitment 2021:
- Vacancy Details
- Important Dates
- Educational Qualifications
- Application Fees
- Age Limit
- Selection Process
The notification consists number of vacancies for various posts as mentioned in the table below:
|Name of the post||Number of vacancies available|
|Punjab Civil Service (Executive Branch)||20|
|Deputy Superintendent of Police||26|
|Food Supply and Consumer Affair Officer||02|
|Block Development and Panchayat Officer||02|
|Assistant Registrar Co-operating Societies||04|
|Labour and Counselation Officer||01|
|Employment Generation and Training Officer||06|
|Deputy Superintendant Jail/ District Probation Officer||10|
- The application starts on 11.11.2020
- Last date to fill the Application: 30.12.2020
- Last Date for Online Payment: 30.12.2020
- The Date of the Exam is yet to be announced.
To be eligible for the vacancy applicants are requested to possess educational qualifications as mentioned below:
- Bahcelor’s Degree in any stream from a recognized University of India.
- Applicants can take the preliminary exam while doing the degree but for the mains exam you are required to produce the proof of passing the degree.
Applicants will have to pay the fees according to the details mentioned below:
- The General/OBC/EWS category Applicants are required to pay Rs. 3000/-
- The SC/ST and all backward class of Punjab category Applicants are required to pay Rs. 1125/-
- Applicants falling under Ex-servicemen of the Punjab category are required to pay Rs. 500/-
- PH category Applicants are required to pay Rs. 1750/-
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit during the recruitment process:
- There is a lower age limit of 21 Years for the applicants preparing for the exam.
- Whereas the Upper Age limit for the candidates will be 37 Years.
There will be a total of 3 rounds in the selection process of the vacancy which will take place respectively as mentioned below:
- Firstly Preliminary Exam.
- Secondly Mains Exam.
- At last an Interview.
How To Apply for PPSC Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the PPSC Recruitment 2021 the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the official website on the google “ppsc.gov.in“
- Select the notification for the Recruitment option appearing as “Apply for the post” in the bottom left corner or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on the Apply Now or just Click Here to get redirected to the registration page.
- Fill in all of your details and then select the option of vacancy you want to apply for.
- Now fill the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- Pay your application via Net banking, Credit/ Debit Card.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- This is an overview of the notification. If you are one of the aspiring candidates please read the official notification once.