Prasar Bharati Recruitment 2021 – Applications are invited for the recruitment at Prasar Bharati Aizawl as Stringers from Proprietor, Partnership firm, Corporate Boda/Organization. The recruitment is for the various districts such as Aizawl, Lunglei, Siaha, Kolasib Champhai, Mamit, Serchhip, Lawngtlai, Saitual, Khawzawl, and Hnahthial. Interested applicants are required to read this notification to check their eligibility and get other necessary details.
Prasar Bharati has released a notification on their official website i.e., @prasarbharati.gov.in for the recruitment of Stringers in 2021. The number of vacancies available would be as per the requirement of the organization and this article will help you clear all of your uncertainties related to the notification such as How to Apply Online for Prasar Bharati Recruitment, Salary of a Stringer at Prasar Bharati, Selection Process, Etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for Prasar Bharati Recruitment 2021
The notification consists of several vacancies for the above-mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available||Status|
|Stringer||As per the Requirement||Notification Released|
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications and experience as mentioned below:
- Stringer’s educational and professional qualifications, will considered when hiring him/her.
- When evaluating the Stringers’ appropriateness, the applicant must have experience in Visuals Coverage.
- However, candidates having qualifications and experience in broadcast journalism and newsgathering would be preferred by the organization.
All the applicants are required to submit ₹1,000/- as their application fee. To know how to submit and where kindly scroll to the “How to Apply for Prasar Bharati Recruitment 2021” section.
The selected applicants will get paid according to the length of their footage or its use, but excluding transportation and delivery charges, as mentioned below:
- Local coverage of up to 6 hours will be ₹1,500/- per coverage; if the duration of the coverage is exceeded, or if it involves locations separated by more than 10 kms, it will be treated as two coverage’s, with the second coverage being paid at ₹1,000/-.
- The price of Stringer’s outstation coverage, which includes coverage beyond the geographic limits of Kendra’s town, will be ₹1800/-, regardless of the duration of the footage or utilization of the coverage, and would include transportation and delivery charges.
The recruitment of the candidates will be based on an Assessment, Interview, and the quality of the Test Coverage conducted by the authorities of the Prasar Bharati recruitment department.
- The application starts on 23.10.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: Within a Month
Have you missed the last date to apply for the Prasar Bharati Recruitment 2021? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for Prasar Bharati Recruitment 2021
To apply for the vacancy, the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for www.prasarbharati.gov.in on google.
- Select the notification for the recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- You will find the application form at the bottom of the official notification.
- Fill in the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload your recent Photograph, Signature, and other required documents.
- Pay your application fee via Demand Draft in the favor of “Drawing & Disbursing Officer, Doordarshan Kendra”.
- Send your application forms along with all the relevant documents to the following address with written “Empanelment of Stringers of DD News” on top of your envelope.
- DIRECTOR (News), REGIONAL NEWS UNIT, DOORDARSHAN KENDRA, Aizawl.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- If you want further details about the vacancy, you are requested to read the official notification given below.
FAQ’s – Prasar Bharati Recruitment 2021
What is the salary of a Stringer at Prasar Bharati?
The average salary of a Stringer at Prasar Bharati varies according to the posts i.e., between ₹1,000/- to ₹1,800/- Per Day. To get further details on salary distribution, you must read this notification thoroughly.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for Prasar Bharati Recruitment 2021?
The Last Date to fill the Application Form for Prasar Bharati Recruitment 2021 is within a month.
What is the location for the recruitment of a Stringer at Prasar Bharati in 2021?
The recruitment notification announced for Stringers at Prasar Bharati is for various districts which are Aizawl, Lunglei, Siaha, Kolasib Champhai, Mamit, Serchhip, Lawngtlai, Saitual, Khawzawl, and Hnahthial.
Where should I submit my application form for the recruitment of Stringer at Prasar Bharati in 2021?
Eligible candidates are required to send their application forms along with all the relevant documents to “DIRECTOR (News), REGIONAL NEWS UNIT, DOORDARSHAN KENDRA, Aizawl”.
How many vacancies are available for the recruitment of Stringers at Prasar Bharati in 2021?
As per the official notification, there is no specific number of vacancies available for the recruitment of Stringers at Prasar Bharati in 2021 i.e., the vacancy will be as per the requirement of the organization.
Hey Guys! If you found this article beneficial then take a few seconds and comment down below what you like the most about our website or if you won’t have any doubts you can comment on that also. Follow our social media handles to never miss any latest updates related to Prasar Bharati Careers, Prasar Bharati Vacancy 2021 Jobs in Aizawl, and Mizoram Rozgar.
↓ Latest Job Notifications ↓
- Axis Bank Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, Last Date, Salary | Maharashtra Rozgar
- SBI Mutual Funds Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, Relationship Manager, 01 Post
- CRPF Recruitment 2023: Interview Details for Veterinary Doctors, Salary @ ₹75,000/- PM
- IIT Madras Recruitment 2023 | Govt Jobs in Madras: Apply Online, JRF Vacancy
- HPSC HCS Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, 95 New Vacancies, Last Date