PSTCL ALM & ASSA Recruitment 2021– A new job vacancy notification has been issued for the Recruitment of Assistant Lineman (ALM) & Assistant Sub-Station Attendant (ASSA). The main purpose of the PSTCL is optimum scheduling and dispatch of power in the state of Punjab. Monitoring network services, Managing accounts of quantum of electricity conveyed into state grid. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
Punjab State Transmission Corporation Limited (PSTCL) has announced a total of 500 Posts for Assistant Lineman (ALM) & Assistant Sub-Station Attendant (ASSA) in the recruitment of 2021 on their official website i.e., @www.pstcl.org. If you need full details about the notification then this article will definitely be very helpful to you. We are going to share some key points of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for PSTCL ALM & ASSA Recruitment 2021, PSTCL ALM & ASSA Selection Process, Salary of an Assistant Lineman & Assistant Sub-Station Attendant (ASSA) at PSTCL, etc.
Sarkari Naukri India
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for PSTCL ALM & ASSA Recruitment 2021
The notification consists number of vacancies for the above mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available|
|Assistant Sub-Station Attendant||150|
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications as mentioned below:
- Punjabi in matriculation or its equivalent level.
- Also, the applicant must have a Full-Time regular ITI Course in Electrician/Wiremen Trade from a recognized Institution.
The applicants are required to submit the application fee according to their categories as mentioned below:
- The SC and EWS category applicants are required to pay Rs.160/-.
- The PH category applicants are required to pay Rs.200/-.
- Whereas any other category applicants are required to pay Rs.400/- as their application fee.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit mentioned below during the recruitment process:
- There is a lower age limit of 18 Years for the applicants preparing for the exam.
- Whereas the Upper Age limit for the candidates will be 37 Years.
- However, there will be some extra age relaxation according to the rules.
- The Age of the candidate will be calculated from 01.01.2021
The Salary to be paid on this post shall not be higher than the pay scales admissible to be said cadre in Government of India as notified as per the recommendations of 7th Central Pay Commission, as per instruction issued by Government of Punjab, Department of Finance.
The selection of the candidates will be based on Merit which will be evaluated by the authorities of the Punjab State Transmission Corporation Limited.
- The application starts on 05.04.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: yet to be announced.
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for PSTCL ALM & ASSA Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the vacancy, the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for www.pstcl.org on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on Apply Now or just Click Here to get redirected to the registration page.
- Fill in all of your details and then select the option of vacancy you want to apply for.
- Now fill the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- Pay for your application via SBI Collect.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
What is the salary of an Assistant Sub-Station Attendant (ASSA) at PSTCL?
The average salary to be paid on this post shall not be higher than the pay scales admissible to be said cadre in GOvernment of India as notified as per the recommendations of 7th Central Pay Commission, as per instruction issued by Government of Punjab, Department of Finance..
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for PSTCL ASSA Recruitment 2021?
The Last Date to fill the Application Form for PSTCL ASSA Recruitment 2021 is 26.03.2021
What is the Age Limit for Assistant Lineman & Assistant Sub-Station Attendant at PSTCL Recruitment 2021?
The lower age limit is 18 Years whereas the upper age limit is 37 Years for the recruitment of Assistant Lineman and Assistant Sub-Station at PSTCL.
Hello, Candidates! Our team at Rozgar Dream always intends to help you in every way possible. Hence If you find this article useful in any way, please don’t forget to leave your valuable feedback down below in the comment section. Also, don’t forget to follow our social media handles given below for any new updates related to the PSTCL Jobs, PSTCL Vacancies, and PSTCL Recruitments.
10+2 Jobs 10th Pass Jobs 12th Pass Jobs Andhra Pradesh Rozgar Assam Rozgar Bank Jobs in India Bihar Rozgar Chandigarh Rozgar Chhattisgarh Rozgar Delhi Rozgar Govt Jobs in New Delhi Gujarat Rozgar Haryana Rozgar Himachal Pradesh Rozgar ITI Jobs Jharkhand Rozgar Jobs after Diploma Jobs for Engineers jobs for women Jobs in Bangalore Jobs in Chennai Jobs in Delhi Jobs in Mumbai Jobs in New Delhi Job Vacancy Karnataka Rozgar Kerala Rozgar Madhya Pradesh Rozgar Maharashtra Rozgar Medical Jobs Odisha Rozgar Private Jobs Punjab Rozgar Railway Jobs Rajasthan Rozgar Rozgar Bharat Rozgar Dream Sarkari Naukri Staff Nurse Vacancy Tamil Nadu Rozgar Teaching Jobs Telangana Rozgar Uttar Pradesh Rozgar Uttrakhand Rozgar West Bengal Rozgar