PU Recruitment 2021– A Job vacancy notification has been issued for the Recruitment of a Graphic Designer. Panjab University is a primary university positioned in Chandigarh, India. It was established in 1882 as the University of the Punjab Lahore, it was relocated to Chandigarh in the year 1947 and was named “East Punjab University” after the partition of India and Pakistan. If you want to get the full details about the notification, make sure you read the full article.
Panjab University (PU) has announced a Post for Graphic Designer in Recruitment of 2021 on their official website i.e., puchd.ac.in. If you need full details about the notification then this article will definitely be very helpful to you. We are going to share some key points of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for PU Recruitment, Panjab University (PU) Application Form, Salary of a Graphic Designer at Panjab University (PU), etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for PU Recruitment 2021:
- Vacancy Details
- Important Dates
- Educational Qualifications
- Application Fees
- Selection Process
The notification consists number of vacancies for various categories as mentioned in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available||Salary (Per Month)|
- The application starts on 06.01.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 15.01.2021
- The date of the Interview is yet to be announced.
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to be at least 10th Class Passed with experience in animation and Graphic Designing specialized in Photoshop, Illustrator, and other Graphic Designing Softwares.
Please be aware of the fraudsters as there is no Application Fee required to fill up the Application Form even if the Applicant belongs from any category.
The selection of the candidates will be based on an Interview conducted by the authorities of the Panjab University.
How To Apply for PU Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the PU Recruitment 2021 the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the puchd.ac.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- You will find an application form at the bottom of the Notification.
- Now, Fill in all of your details and then select the option of vacancy you want to apply for.
- Attach the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- Save the filled application form and send it to the following e-mail address.
- Make sure you send the application form on or before 15.01.2021.
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
What is the salary of a Graphic Designer at Panjab University (PU)?
The average salary of a Graphic Designer at PU is Rs.21,000/- Per Month.
What is the last date to send the Application Form for Graphic Designer at Panjab University (PU)?
The last date to send the application form of Graphic Designer at PU is 15.01.2021.
Hello, Candidates! Our team at RozgarDream always intends to provide you the best service in each and every way possible. Hence If you find this article useful in any way, please don’t forget to leave your precious feedback down below in the comment section. You can also help us by giving some recommendations on how to enhance our User Experience. Thanks a lot for visiting our website.
Just Trust in the process and give your 100%. No one can stop you. All the Best!