Punjab Police Recruitment 2021 – A notification is released for the recruitment of a Sub-Inspector for various departments in the Punjab Police in 2021. The Punjab Police is the police agency accountable for regulation enforcement and investigations inside the country of Punjab, India. Punjab Police has a vast array of specialized services, which include the prevention and detection of crime, preservation of regulation and order, and the enforcement of the Constitution of India. Interested applicants may read this notification thoroughly before applying for the vacancy.
The Government of Punjab has released a notification for the recruitment of Sub-Inspectors in the Technical and Support Services Cadre on the official website of Punjab Police i.e., @punjabpolice.gov.in. You will find all the important details of the vacancy notification which will definitely help you clear all of your doubts such as Important Dates, Selection Process, Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, Salary of a Sub-Inspector at Punjab Police, How to Apply for Punjab Police Recruitment 2021, Etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for Punjab Police Recruitment 2021
Table of Contents
Vacancy Details – Punjab Police Recruitment 2021
The notification consists of several vacancies for the above-mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post
|Number of Vacancies Available
|As per Requirement
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications as mentioned below:
- Information Technology Services (IT): A Bachelors degree of minimum 03 Years/Masters of minimum 02 Years degree in Computer Science/Electronics/Instrumentation/Communications/Information Technology/Mechatronics/Computer Applications/Data Sciences/Computer Sciences and allied fields from any University/Institution recognised by Central/State Government and/or approved by AICTE/UGC or Associate Member of the Institution of Engineers (AMIE) (Section A and B) in Computer Science.
- Community & Victim Support: A Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Psychology/Sociology/Social work from any University/Institution recognised by the Central/State Government and or approved by AICTE/UGC.
- Community Counselling: A Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Psychology from any University/Institution recognised by Central/State Government and or approved by AICTE/UGC.
- Computer/Digital Forensic Analysis/Forensic Analysis: A Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Forensic Science from any University/Institution recognised by Central/State Government and or approved by AICTE/UGC.
- Human Resource Management: A Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Management/Commerce from any University/Institution recognised by Central/State Government and or approved by AICTE/UGC.
- Legal Support: A Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Law from any University/Institution recognised by Central/State Government and or approved by UGC.
- Road Safety & Regulation: A Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Civil Engineering from any University/Institution recognised by Central/State Government and or approved by AICTE/UGC with a minimum of one-week course recognised by Ministry of Road Transport and Highways/IRC on Road Safety from IIT/NIT/CRRI/Indian Academy of Highway Engineers or from any Institute recognised by the Ministry.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit mentioned below during the recruitment process:
- There is a lower age limit of 21 Years for the applicants preparing for the vacancy.
- Whereas the Upper Age limit for the candidates will be 28 Years.
- However, there might be some extra age relaxation according to the rules.
The selection of the candidates will be based on the various test as mentioned below:
- Online Exam
- Physical Measurement Test (PST)
- Physical Screening Test (PST)
- The application starts on 30.08.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: Yet to be Announced
- The dates for the various tests conducted during the selection process is yet to be announced.
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for Punjab Police Recruitment 2021
To apply for the vacancy, the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for www.punjabpolice.gov.in on google.
- Select the notification under the “Recruitments” section or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form and follow the steps as directed.
- Fill in the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- If required, pay your application via Net banking, Credit/Debit Card and submit your application form.
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- If you want further details about the vacancy, you are requested to read the official notification given below.
FAQ’s – Punjab Police Recruitment 2021
What is the salary of a Sub-Inspector at Punjab Police?
The average salary of a Sub-Inspector at Punjab Police is ₹35,400/- Per Month. The actual amount may vary from this as it is just an average from data collected from various websites.
What is the Age Limit for Punjab Police Recruitment 2021?
The lower age limit is 21 Years and the upper age limit is 28 Years for the recruitment of various Sub-Inspectors at Punjab Police in 2021.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for Punjab Police Recruitment 2021?
The Last Date to fill the Application Form for Punjab Police Recruitment 2021 is yet to be announced.
Hey Guys! If you found this article beneficial in any way, then please don’t skip giving your precious feedback down below in the comment section. Also, follow our social media handles mentioned below to never miss any latest updates related to Punjab Police Recruitment 2021, Punjab Police Apply Online, Police Jobs in Punjab, Govt Jobs in Punjab, and Punjab Rozgar.
- Axis Bank Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, Last Date, Salary | Maharashtra Rozgar
- SBI Mutual Funds Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, Relationship Manager, 01 Post
- CRPF Recruitment 2023: Interview Details for Veterinary Doctors, Salary @ ₹75,000/- PM
- IIT Madras Recruitment 2023 | Govt Jobs in Madras: Apply Online, JRF Vacancy
- HPSC HCS Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, 95 New Vacancies, Last Date