Rail Wheel Factory Recruitment 2021– A new job vacancy notification has been issued for the Recruitment of various Para-Medical Staff. The recruitment will be based on a Walk-In-Interview held in Bengaluru. Rail Wheel Factory, Yelehanka is an industrial section of Indian Railways, building wheels, axles, and wheelsets of railway wagons, coaches, and engines for the performance of Indian Railways and abroad consumers is situated at Bangalore. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
Rail Wheel Factory (RWF) has announced 02 Posts for Radiographer/X-Ray Technician & Lab Technician in the recruitment of 2021 on their official website i.e., @rwf.indiarailways.gov.in. If you need full details about the notification then this article will clearly be very valuable to you. We are going to share some key details of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for Rail Wheel Factory Recruitment 2021, Rail Wheel Factory Selection Process, Salary of a Para-Medical Staff at Rail Wheel Factory, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for Rail Wheel Factory Recruitment 2021
The notification consists number of vacancies for the above mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available|
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications as mentioned below:
- Radiographer/X-Ray Technician: A Diploma with Physics and Chemistry, and a 02 Years Diploma in Radiography/X-Ray Technician/Radiology Diagnosis Technology from a recognized Institute of India. Science graduates with a 02 Year Diploma in Radiography, X-Ray Technician, or Radio Diagnosis Technology would be preferred.
- Lab Technician: B.Sc with Bio-Chemistry/Micro Biology/Life science/B.Sc with Chemistry and Biology as main or as Optional/Subsidiary subjects or equivalent with a Diploma in Medical Lab Technology (DMLT) or equivalent OR B.Sc. in Medical Technology (Laboratory) from a recognized Institution of India.
The selected candidates will be given an impressive package from Rs.29,200/- to Rs.35,400/- Per Month as their salaries with DA and other allowances.
The selection of the candidates will be based on an Interview conducted by the authorities of the Rail Wheel Factory recruitment department.
- The application starts on 08.05.2021
- The Interview will take place on: 10.05.2021, 10:00 AM Onwards
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for Rail Wheel Factory Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the vacancy, the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the www.rwf.indianrailways.gov.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- You will find the application form at the bottom of the notification.
- Fill in the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Attest the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- You will have to bring the application form along with all the relevant documents to the following address on the date of Interview.
- Technical Training Centre, Rail Wheel Factory, Yelahanka, Bengaluru – 560064.
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
What is the salary of a Para-Medical Staff at RWF?
The average salary of a Para-Medical Staff varies according to the posts i.e., between Rs.29,200/- to Rs.35,400/- Per Month with DA and other allowances.
When is the Interview for Rail Wheel Factory Para-Medical Staff in 2021?
The Interview will take place on 10.05.2021.
Where is the Interview for Para-Medical Staff at Rail Wheel Factory in 2021?
The Interview will take place at Technical Training Centre, Rail Wheel Factory, Yelahanka, Bengaluru – 560064.
Hello, Candidates! Our team at Rozgar Dream invariably endeavors to assist you in every way possible. Hence If you find this article helpful in any way, please don’t forget to give your expensive feedback down below in the comment section. Also, don’t forget to follow our social media handles given below for any most advanced updates related to Rail Wheel Factory Careers, Rail Wheel Factory Recruitment, RWF New Job Vacancies, RWF Para-Medical Staff, and Rail Wheel Factory Recruitment 2021.
- Freshersvoice – Latest Jobs for Freshers 2022: Apply Now | Rozgar Bharat
- AAI AERO Recruitment 2022: Apply Online, 156 Posts, Last Date, Salary
- Survey of India Recruitment 2022: 03 New Posts for Motor Driver cum Mechanic
- NALCO Recruitment 2022: Apply Online, 17 New Posts for Operator, Last Date
- Bokaro Steel Plant Vacancy 2022: Apply Online, 146 New Posts at SAIL Bokaro