RBI Assistant Recruitment 2022– Applications are invited for the recruitment of Assistants at RBI in various states all over India. The Reserve Bank of India is the central bank and regulatory body of India. It is responsible for issuing and supplying the Indian Rupee and regulating the Indian banking system. If you are interested in the vacancy, you may check the read this notification thoroughly before applying for the vacancy.
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has released a notification on their official website i.e., @opportunities.rbi.org.in for the recruitment of Assistants at various offices of RBI all over India such as Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Hyderabad, New Delhi, Mumbai, Etc. There are a total of 950 new vacancies available and you will get to know all the necessary details of the notification such as How to Apply Online for RBI Assistant Recruitment 2022, Salary of an Assistant at RBI, Last Date to Apply, and other necessary details of the notification.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for RBI Assistant Recruitment 2022
Table of Contents
The notification consists of several vacancies for the above-mentioned post as given in the table below:
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications as mentioned below:
- A Graduate Degree with a minimum of 50% Marks.
- Also, the candidate must have knowledge of Word Processing on Computer.
The applicants are required to submit the application fee according to their categories as mentioned below:
- The candidates belonging to OBC/EWS or General Category are required to pay ₹450/- for the application.
- Whereas, candidates belonging to SC/ST category will have to pay only ₹50/- as their application fee.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit mentioned below during the recruitment process:
- There is a lower age limit of 20 Years for the applicants preparing for the vacancy.
- Whereas the Upper Age limit for the candidates will be 28 Years.
- The Age of the candidate will be calculated from 01.12.2021.
The recruitment of the candidates will be based on the following test conducted by the authorities of the Reserve Bank of India:
- Prelims Written Exam
- Mains Written Exam
- Language Proficiency Test (LPT)
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
The selected applicant will receive ₹14,650/- with Basic Pay Allowance Per Month.
- The application starts on 17.02.2022
- Last date to fill the Application: 08.03.2022
- Prelims Exam Date: 26-27 March 2022
- Mains Exam Date: May 2022
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for RBI Assistant Recruitment 2022
To apply for the vacancy, the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for www.opportunities.rbi.org.in on google.
- Select the notification for the recruitment under the “Current Vacancies” section or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on Apply Now or just Click Here to get redirected to the registration page.
- Fill in the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload your recent Photograph, Signature, and other required documents.
- Pay your application fee via Net banking, Credit/Debit Card.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- If you want further details about the vacancy, you are requested to read the official notification given below.
What is the salary of an Assistant at the Reserve Bank of India?
The average salary of an Assistant at RBI is ₹14,650/- Per Month.
What is the Age Limit for RBI Assistant Recruitment 2022?
The lower age limit is 20 Years and the upper age limit is 28 Years for the recruitment of an Assistant at the Reserve Bank of India in 2022.
What is the Last Date to submit the Application Form for RBI Assistant Recruitment 2022?
The Last Date to submit the Application Form for RBI Assistant Recruitment 2021 is 08.03.2022.
How many vacancies are available for the recruitment of Assistants at RBI in 2022?
There are a total of 950 new vacancies available for the recruitment of Assistants in the various states of India at RBI.
Hey Guys! Did you find this article helpful in any method? If yes, then please take a few moments to leave your beneficial thoughts down below. Also, follow our social media handles to never miss any latest updates related to RBI Careers, Reserve Bank of India Vacancy 2022, Jobs at RBI, RBI Recruitment 2022, Reserve Bank of India Jobs, Etc.
↓ Latest Job Notifications ↓
- Axis Bank Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, Last Date, Salary | Maharashtra Rozgar
- SBI Mutual Funds Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, Relationship Manager, 01 Post
- CRPF Recruitment 2023: Interview Details for Veterinary Doctors, Salary @ ₹75,000/- PM
- IIT Madras Recruitment 2023 | Govt Jobs in Madras: Apply Online, JRF Vacancy
- HPSC HCS Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, 95 New Vacancies, Last Date