RDPR, Karnataka Recruitment 2021– A Job vacancy notification has been issued for the Recruitment of various posts such as the District Project Manager (DPM), M&E Consultant, etc. The Rural Development and Panchayat Raj (RDPR) is an organization responsible for the development of rural areas in Karnataka. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
Rural Development and Panchayat Raj (RDPR), Karnataka has announced a total of 30 Posts for various posts including the District Project Manager (DPM), M&E Consultant, etc. in Recruitments of 2021 on their official website i.e., rdpr.karnataka.gov.in and if you need full details about the notification then this article will help you. We are going to share some key points of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for RDPR Karnataka recruitment, RDPR Karnataka exam date, Salary at RDPR, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for RDPR Karnataka Recruitment 2021:
- Vacancy Details
- Important Dates
- Educational Qualifications
- Age Limit
- Selection Process
The notification consists number of vacancies for various posts as mentioned in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available||Salary (Per Month)|
|State Human Resource Development Consultant (HRD)||01||Rs.50,000/- to Rs.60,000/-|
|State WQMS Consultant||02||Rs.35,000/- to Rs.50,000/-|
|Support Engineer||20||Rs30,000/- to Rs.45,000/-|
|System Admin||01||Rs.40,000/- to Rs.50,000/-|
|District Project Manager (DPM)||01||Rs.35,000/- to Rs.45,000/-|
|District IEC Consultant||01||Rs.22,000/-|
|District Sanitation and Hygiene Promotion Consultant (SH)||01||Rs.22,000/-|
|District SLWM Consultant||01||Rs.22,000/-|
|District MIS/M&E Consultant||01||Rs.22,000/-|
|District Human Resource Development Consultant (HRD)||01||Rs.22,000/-|
- The application has been started
- Last date to fill the Application: 11.01.2021
- The date of the Exam and Admit cards are yet to be announced.
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess a Degree of Graduation or Post-Graduation in the relevant stream from a recognized University of India. Applicants are requested to read the official notification once in order to get the full details about the educational qualifications required to become eligible for the vacancy.
For the age limit of the recruitment of various posts in Rural Development and Panchayat Raj (RDPR) Karnataka, please refer to the official notification.
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of two rounds which are as follows:
- First, the applicant will have to appear in a Written Exam.
- Then there will be an Interview of the shortlisted candidates conducted by the authorities.
How To Apply for RDPR Karnataka Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the RDPR Karnataka Recruitment 2021 the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the rdpr.karnataka.gov.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on the Apply Now or just click here for District Application Form and click Here for State Application Form.
- Take a print of the application form.
- Fill in all of your details and then select the option of vacancy you want to apply for.
- Now fill the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Then, send your application form to this postal address The Commissioner, Rural Drinking-Water and Sanitation Department”, 2nd Floor, KHB Complex, Cauvery Bhavan, K.G Road, Bengaluru – 560 009
- Take a copy of your filled form for future purposes.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
- Notification Download
- Official website
- Application Form: District Format | State Format
Hello, Candidates! Our team at RozgarDream always intends to provide you the best service in every way possible. Hence If you find this article helpful in any way, please don’t forget to leave your valuable feedback down below in the comment section. You can also help us by giving some suggestions on how to improve our User Experience. Thanks a lot for visiting our website.
If you desire to get what you have not received yet, embrace yourself for exciting results. All the very best! for the interview, this time, it’s your turn.