REBIT Procurement Specialist Recruitment 2021– A new job vacancy notification has been issued for the Recruitment of the Procurement Specialist/Senior Procurement Specialist at Mumbai/Navi Mumbai. The recruitment would be clearly on a contract basis of 05 Years which is extendable on the mutual basis. The main purpose of REBIT is to build a world-class crew of skilled professionals, excited to offer to the social cause Address and manage IT projects of RBI for a productive and satisfying user knowledge by collaboration and achievement. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
Reserve Bank Information Technology Pvt. Ltd. (REBIT) has announced vacancies for Procurement Specialist/Senior Procurement Specialist in the recruitment of 2021 on their official website i.e., @rebit.org.in. If you need full details about the notification then this article will positively be very useful for you. We are going to share some key objects of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for REBIT Procurement Specialist Recruitment 2021, REBIT Procurement Specialist Selection Process, Salary of a Procurement Specialist/Senior Procurement Specialist at REBIT, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for REBIT Procurement Specialist Recruitment 2021
The notification consists number of vacancies for the above mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available||Status|
|Procurement Specialist/Senior Procurement Specialist||Various||Notification Released|
Qualifications & Experience
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications as mentioned below:
- Bachelor’s Degree in any stream from a recognized University/Institution.
- Candidates having Certified Procurement Professional (CPP) from International Institute for Procurement and Market Research (IIPMR) or any other equivalent certificate would be preferred by the organization.
- A minimum of 05 Years and a maximum of 08 Years of overall experience.
- Experience to mandatorily involve a minimum of 03 Years of continuous experience in the acquisition of IT Solutions/Products and related duties.
- Managing experience of IT procurement operations, preferably in a public sector enterprise or a financial services establishment.
The applicants are required to have at least three expertise out of the following competency areas to be eligible for the vacancy:
- Tender (RFI/RFP) Creation, Publishing & Evaluation
- Budget & Spend Management
- Contract Management, SLA Management, Invoice & Payment Management
- Compliance Management, Statutory Reporting, Internal Reporting
- Vendor Engagement and Management
- Exposure to public procurement, understanding of applicable guidelines like CVC, etc. Exposure to the E-Tendering/Procurement portal and will be good.
- Experience in estimating and executing solutions/platforms in prior organizations to automate procurement operations would play a positive role in the recruitment
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills in English, High Integrity, Strong Work Ethic, and ability to empathize with the customer
The selected candidates will have the following job responsibilities:
- First point of contact, maintaining and owning all procurements events for authorized projects or sourcing requests.
- The candidate will help the procurement head in establishing and institutionalizing the operating framework for procurement operations.
- Support best procurement practices to the amount possible for constant improvement.
- Help Procurement Manager in regulating the procurement deliverables (RFI, RFP, Contract, AMC, etc).
- Proper reporting to Procurement Manager on indicated projects or sourcing requests.
- The candidate would be accountable for tracking and reporting adherence/compliance to internal guidelines as well as other applicable guidelines such as CVC, etc. for indicated projects or sourcing requests.
- Also, the candidate will have to engage in Hiring & Learning events.
The selection of the candidates might be based on a CBT or an Interview conducted by the authorities of the Reserve Bank Information Technology Pvt. Ltd.
- The recruitment has been announced on 24.05.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: Until the Link Works
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for REBIT Procurement Specialist Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the vacancy, the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the www.rebit.org.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on the option appearing as “Apply Now”.
- Fill in the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
What is the salary of a Procurement Specialist in India?
The average salary of a Procurement Specialist is ₹4,94,711/- Per Annum. However, the rates may differ because no amount has been officially declared by the organization.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for REBIT Procurement Specialist Recruitment 2021?
The Last Date to fill the Application Form for REBIT Procurement Specialist Recruitment 2021 is until the link works.
What is the job location for the recruitment of a Procurement Specialist at REBIT in 2021?
The selected candidates would be assigned to Mumbai/Navi Mumbai.
Hello, Candidates! Our team at Rozgar Dream invariably aims to assist you in every way conceivable. Hence If you find this article helpful in any way, please don’t neglect to provide your important feedback down below in the comment section. Also, don’t forget to follow our social media handles given below for any freshest updates related to REBIT Recruitment 2021, REBIT Procurement Specialist & Senior Procurement Specialist Job Vacancies, REBIT Careers, RBI Cyber Security Jobs, and REBIT New Job Vacancy at Mumbai.
- Axis Bank Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, Last Date, Salary | Maharashtra Rozgar
- SBI Mutual Funds Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, Relationship Manager, 01 Post
- CRPF Recruitment 2023: Interview Details for Veterinary Doctors, Salary @ ₹75,000/- PM
- IIT Madras Recruitment 2023 | Govt Jobs in Madras: Apply Online, JRF Vacancy
- HPSC HCS Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, 95 New Vacancies, Last Date