REET Recruitment 2021– A Job vacancy notification has been issued for the Recruitment of Primary and Junior Teachers. Rajasthan Eligibility Examination for Teachers is a state-level examination. It grants qualification to applicants for the job of primary teachers in the government schools of Rajasthan. Applicants who possess 12th class/ Graduation and B.Ed educational qualification can apply for REET 2021. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
Rajasthan Education Department (RED) has announced Rajasthan Eligibility Examination for Teachers (REET) for a total of 30,000 Posts in Recruitment of 2021 on their official website i.e., education.rajasthan.gov.in. If you need full details about the notification then this article will definitely be very helpful to you. We are going to share some key points of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for REET recruitment, REET Exam Date, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for REET Recruitment 2021:
- Vacancy Details
- Important Dates
- Educational Qualifications
- Application Fees
The notification consists of approximately 30,000 vacancies for the recruitment of the teachers for Level 1, Level 2, and Level 3. There will be vacancies for Primary Level- Class 1st to 5th and Junior Level- Class 6th to 8th. Interested applicants can apply for the vacancy from 11.01.2021 to 08.02.2021.
- The application starts on 11.01.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 08.02.2021
- Last Date to submit the Application fee: 04.02.2021
- The Admit Cards will be available on 14.04.2021
- The Date of the Exam is 25.04.2021
Educational Qualifications required for the Primary Level Teachers (Class 1st to Class 5th) are as follows:
- 12th class passed with a minimum of 50% marks and a 02 years diploma in education department.
- 12th class passed with a minimum of 50% marks and a 04 years course of B.E.L.Ed.
- Bachelor’s Degree with 02 year diploma in elementary education.
- 12th class passed with a minimum of 50% marks and a diploma in education.
Educational Qualifications required for the Junior Level Teachers (Class 6th to Class 8th) are as follows:
- Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 45% marks and Degree of B.Ed.
- Senior Secondary education with a minimum of 50% marks and a 04 years Course of degree in B.A.Ed. or B.Sc.Ed.
- Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 50% marks and a Spl. Degree of B.Ed.
The applicants are required to submit the application fee according to their papers as mentioned below:
- For a Single paper, applicants are required to pay Rs.550/-
- Whereas for both papers, the applicants will have to pay Rs.750/-
How To Apply for REET Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the REET Recruitment 2021 the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the education.rajasthan.gov.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on the Apply Now or just Click Here to get redirected to the registration page.
- Fill in all of your details and then select the option of vacancy you want to apply for.
- Now fill the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- Pay your application via Net banking, Credit/ Debit Card, or via e-challan, as directed in the notification.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
What is the Last Date to fill the REET 2021 Application Form?
The Last to fill the Application Form for REET 2021 is 08.02.2021
What is the full form of REET?
The full form of REET is “Rajasthan Eligibility Examinations for Teachers”.
Hello, Candidates! Our team at RozgarDream always intends to provide you the best service in every way possible. Hence If you find this article helpful in any way, please don’t forget to leave your precious feedback down below in the comment section. You can also help us by giving some recommendations on how to enhance our User Experience. Thanks a lot for visiting our website.
It is ever more hard to get your ideal job and you are just one action away. Good luck with your job interview. Go get it! All the Best!