RGU Recruitment 2021– A Job vacancy notification has been issued for the Recruitment of Stenographers. The Rajiv Gandhi University is located at the Rono Hills of Doimukh village, about 14 km from the state capital, Itanagar. The foundation of the university was laid in 1984 by the Prime Minister of that time i.e., Indira Gandhi. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
Rajiv Gandhi University (RGU), Arunachal Pradesh has announced a total of 05 Posts for Stenographer in Recruitment of 2021 on their official website i.e., www.rgu.ac.in. If you need full details about the notification then this article will definitely be very helpful to you. We are going to share some key points of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for Stenographer Recruitment at RGU, RGU Interview Date, Salary of a Stenographer at RGU, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for RGU Recruitment 2021:
- Vacancy Details
- Important Dates
- Educational Qualifications
- Application Fees
- Age Limit
- Selection Process
The notification consists number of vacancies for various categories as mentioned in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available||Salary (Per Month)|
- The application starts on 07.01.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 22.01.2021
- The date of the Interview is yet to be announced.
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to have a Degree from a recognized University of India with one year course in Shorthand/Stenography and a sped of 80 strokes per minute. The applicants are also required to have a 06 Months course of Computer with a speed of 40WPM on a Computer Keyboard.
Please be aware of the fraudsters as there is no Application Fee required to fill up the Application Form even if the Applicant belongs from any category.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit during the recruitment process:
- There is a lower age limit of 18 Years for the applicants preparing for the exam.
- Whereas the Upper Age limit for the candidates will be 28 Years.
- There will be some extra age relaxation according to the rules.
The selection of the candidates will be based on an Interview conducted by the authorities of Rajiv Gandhi University (RGU).
How To Apply for RGU Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the RGU Recruitment 2021 the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the www.rgu.ac.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now, you will find the application form at the bottom of the notification.
- Make sure you will every detail correct in the form and after filling up the form, applicants are required to send it to the following address.
- Rajiv Gandhi University, Rono Hills, Doimukh-791112.
- Applicants are requested to send the application form on or before 22.01.2021
- Keep a copy of your filled form for future purposes.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
What is the salary of a Stenographer at Rajiv Gandhi University (RGU)?
The average salary of a Stenographer at RGU is Rs.13.163/- Per Month.
What is the Last Date to send the Stenographer Recruitment Application Form at RGU?
The Last to fill the Application Form for Stenographer at RGU is 22.01.2021
Hello, Candidates! Our team at RozgarDream always intends to provide you the best service in every way possible. Hence If you find this article useful in any way, please don’t forget to leave your precious feedback down below in the comment section. You can also help us by giving some recommendations on how to enhance our User Experience. Thanks a lot for visiting our website.
Just trust the process and give your 100%. No one can stop you. All the Best!