RMC Junior Clerk Recruitment 2021– A Job vacancy notification has been issued for the Recruitment of Junior Clerks. The RMC is in charge of managing and implementing essential foundations for the city. Construction and Sustaining of Roads, Streets, and Flyovers. RMC is also accountable for maintaining Municipal managed schools. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
Rajkot Municipal Corporation has announced a total of 122 Posts for Junior Clerk in Recruitment of 2021 on their official website i.e.,www.rmc.gov.in. If you need full details about the notification then this article will definitely be very helpful to you. We are going to share some key points of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for RMC Junior Clerk Recruitment 2021, RMC Junior Clerk Exam/Interview Date, Salary of a Junior Clerk at RMC, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for RMC Junior Clerk Recruitment 2021:
- Vacancy Details
- Important Dates
- Educational Qualifications
- Application Fees
- Age Limit
- Selection Process
The notification consists number of vacancies for the above mentioned posts as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available|
- The application starts on 17.01.2021
- Last date to fill the Application form Online: 07.02.2021
- However, the last date to submit the Hard Copy is 12.02.2021
- The date of the Exam and Interview are yet to be announced.
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess a Graduate Degree from a recognized University of India.
Applicants are required to pay their application fee according to their categories as mentioned below:
- The General candidates are required to pay Rs.500/-.
- Whereas, all the Other category candidates are required to pay Rs.250/-.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit during the recruitment process:
- There is a lower age limit of 18 Years for the applicants preparing for the exam.
- Whereas the upper age limit for the candidates will be 30 Years.
- There will be some extra age relaxation according to the rules.
The selected candidates will be given an impressive package from Rs.19,900/- to Rs.63,200/- Per Month as their salaries.
The selection of the candidates will be based on an Interview and a Written Test conducted by the authorities of Rajkot Municipal Corporation.
How To Apply for RMC Junior Clerk Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the RMC Junior Clerk Recruitment 2021 the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the www.rmc.gov.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on the Apply Now or just Click Here to get redirected to the registration page.
- Fill in all of your details and then select the option of vacancy you want to apply for.
- Now fill the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- If required, pay your application via Net banking, Credit/ Debit Card. OR
- The applicants can also submit the Hard Copy of the application form to the following address.
- Dhebabhai Road, Rajkot (Gujarat), INDIA.
- Make sure you submit the Hard Copy on or before 12.02.2021.
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
What is the salary of a Junior Clerk at Rajkot Municipal Corporation (RMC)?
The average salary of a Junior Clerk at Rajkot Municipal Corporation (RMC) is from Rs.19,900/- to Rs.63,200/- Per Month.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for Junior Clerk at RMC Recruitment 2021?
The Last to fill the Application Form Online for Junior Clerk at RMC Recruitment 2021 is 09.02.2021 and to submit the hard copy, the last date is 12.02.2021.
Hello, Candidates! Our team at RozgarDream always intends to provide you the best assistance in every way possible. Hence If you find this article effective in any way, please don’t forget to give your precious feedback down below in the comment section. You can also help us by giving some recommendations on how to develop our User Experience. Thanks a lot for visiting our website.
Believe in yourself and give all you’ve got. No one can stop you. All the Best!