RPSC Sub-Inspector Recruitment 2021– A Job vacancy notification has been issued for the Recruitment of Sub-Inspectors. Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) is the original commission of the Rajasthan Government, for co-ordinating the exams, schemes for recruiting workers, managers to different areas of the government. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) has announced a total of 859 Posts for Sub-Inspector (SI) of various categories in the recruitment of 2021 on their official website i.e., rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in. If you need full details about the notification then this article will definitely be very helpful to you. We are going to share some key points of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for RPSC Sub-Inspector (SI) Recruitment 2021, RPSC Sub-Inspector (SI) Selection Process, Salary of a Sub-Inspector (SI) at RPSC, etc.
Sarkari Naukri India
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for RPSC Sub-Inspector Recruitment 2021:
- Vacancy Details
- Educational Qualifications
- Application Fees
- Age Limit
- Important Dates
- How to Apply
- Important Links
The notification consists number of vacancies for the above mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available|
To be eligible for the vacancy, the applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications as mentioned below:
- Applicants are required to possess a Bachelor’s degree in any stream
- An understanding of Hindi written in Devnagri Scripts.
- Also, with some awareness about the Rajasthani Culture
The applicants are required to submit the application fee according to their categories as mentioned below:
- The SC/ST and PH category applicants of Rajasthan are required to pay Rs.150/-.
- For Non-Creamy Layer BC or Special BC candidates of Rajasthan are required to pay Rs.250/-.
- Whereas the General/BC (Creamy Layer) category applicants are required to pay Rs.350/- as their application fee.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit during the recruitment process:
- There is a lower age limit of 20 Years for the applicants preparing for the exam.
- Whereas the Upper Age limit for the candidates will be 25 Years.
- However, there will be some extra age relaxation according to the rules.
- The Age of the candidate will be calculated from 01.01.2022
The selected candidates will be given an impressive package of Level-11 as their salaries according to their posts.
- The application starts on 09.02.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 10.03.2021
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for RPSC Sub-Inspector Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the RPSC Sub-Inspector Recruitment 2021 the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on the Apply Now or just Click Here to get redirected to the registration page.
- Fill in all of your details and then select the option of vacancy you want to apply for.
- Now fill the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- If required, pay your application via Net banking, Credit/ Debit Card, or e-Mitra/CSC.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
What is the average salary of a Sub-Inspector (SI) at RPSC?
The average salary of a Sub-Inspector (SI) at RPSC is of a Level-11.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for RPSC Sub-Inspector Recruitment 2021?
The Last to fill the Application Form for RPSC Sub-Inspector Recruitment 2021 is 10.03.2021
Hello, Candidates! Our team at Rozgar Dream always intends to help you in every way possible. Hence If you find this article useful in any way, please don’t forget to leave your precious feedback down below in the comment section. You can also help us by giving some ideas on how to improve our User Experience. Thanks a lot for visiting our website. Also, don’t forget to follow our social media handles given below.
10+2 Jobs 10th Pass Jobs 12th Pass Jobs Andhra Pradesh Rozgar Assam Rozgar Bank Jobs in India Bihar Rozgar Chandigarh Rozgar Chhattisgarh Rozgar Delhi Rozgar Govt Jobs in New Delhi Gujarat Rozgar Haryana Rozgar Himachal Pradesh Rozgar ITI Jobs Jharkhand Rozgar Jobs after Diploma Jobs for Engineers jobs for women Jobs in Bangalore Jobs in Chennai Jobs in Delhi Jobs in Mumbai Jobs in New Delhi Job Vacancy Karnataka Rozgar Kerala Rozgar Madhya Pradesh Rozgar Maharashtra Rozgar Medical Jobs Odisha Rozgar Private Jobs Punjab Rozgar Railway Jobs Rajasthan Rozgar Rozgar Bharat Rozgar Dream Sarkari Naukri Staff Nurse Vacancy Tamil Nadu Rozgar Teaching Jobs Telangana Rozgar Uttar Pradesh Rozgar Uttrakhand Rozgar West Bengal Rozgar