RPSC Recruitment 2021– A job vacancy notification has been issued for the Recruitment of Lecturers in 2021. The notification consists of various vacancies as lecturers in RPSC such as Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Physics, English, and so on. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment, make sure you read the full article.
RPSC is the board of Rajasthan which organizes all the exams for the Rajasthan Government for posts like RAS, RPS, RTS, and Rajasthan Sub-ordinate Services. There are competitive exams organized by RPSC like RAS/RTS for Recruitment in 2021. The head office of RPSC is located in Jaipur Road, Ajmer, Rajasthan. Now, RPSC has announced vacancies for 39 posts on their official website i.e., rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in. We are going to share some key points of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for RPSC recruitment, RPSC exam date, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for RPSC Recruitment 2021:
- Vacancy Details
- Important Dates
- Educational Qualifications
- Age Limit
The notification consists number of vacancies for various posts as mentioned below:
|Name of the post||Number of vacancies available|
|Lecturer for Civil Engg.||12|
|Lecturer for Mechanical Engg.||08|
|Lecturer for Electrical Engg.||05|
|Lecturer for Physics||03|
|Lecturer for English||02|
|Lecturer for Chemistry||05|
|Lecturer for Mathematics||04|
- The application starts on 28.11.2020
- Last date to fill the Application: 27.12.2020
- Last Date for Payment: 27.12.2020
- The date for downloading admit cards is Yet to be announced.
- The date of the exam is Yet to be announced.
Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree in engineering with First Class Marks and some knowledge of Rajasthani Culture is required in the Applicants.
Applicants will have to pay the fees according to the details mentioned below:
- The General/Other State category Applicants are required to pay Rs. 350/-
- The OBC/ BC category Applicants are required to pay Rs. 250/-
- The SC/ST category Applicants are required to pay Rs. 150/-
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit during the recruitment process:
- There is a lower age limit of 21 Years for the applicants preparing for the exam.
- Whereas the Upper Age limit for the candidates will be 40 Years.
- There will be some extra age relaxation according to the rules.
How To Apply for RPSC Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the RPSC Recruitment 2021the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on the Apply Now or just Click Here to get redirected to the registration page.
- Fill in all of your details and then select the option of vacancy you want to apply for.
- Now fill the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- Pay your application fee via Net banking, Credit/ Debit Card.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.