RRC West Central Railway Recruitment 2021 – Applications are invited for the recruitment of Apprentices at West Central Railway at Jabalpur, Kota, and Jaipur. West Central Railway, one of the 18 railway zones of India, was born on April 1, 2003. It is based in Jabalpur. It was created by abolishing two divisions, namely the Bhopal division and the Jabalpur division of the Central Railways and one division namely the Kota division of the Western Railroad. Interested applicants may check their eligibility by reading this article thoroughly.
West Central Railway (WCR) has released a notification for the recruitment of various Apprentices through Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) on their official website i.e., @wcr.indianrailways.gov.in in 2021. There are 2226 vacancies available and you will get the key details of the notification in this article such as How to Apply Online for RRC West Central Railway Recruitment 2021, Salary of an Apprentice at West Central Railway, Last Date to Apply, Etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for RRC West Central Railway Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Details – RRC West Central Railway Recruitment 2021
The notification consists of several vacancies for the above-mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available|
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications as mentioned below:
- The applicant must have passed 10th Class Examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with a minimum of 50% marks (Aggregate) from a recognized Board.
- Also, it is mandatory that the applicant possess the National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by NCVT/SCVT.
The applicants are required to submit the application fee according to their categories as mentioned below:
- The SC/ST/PwD/Female category applicants don’t have to pay any amount for the application.
- Whereas, candidates belonging to any other category are required to submit ₹100/- as their application fee.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit mentioned below during the recruitment process:
- There is a lower age limit of 15 Years for the applicants preparing for the vacancy.
- Whereas the Upper Age limit for the candidates will be 24 Years.
- The Age of the candidate will be calculated from the cut-off date of the notification.
The recruitment of the candidates will be based on the Merit in the 10th standard which will be evaluated by the authorities of the West Central Railway recruitment department.
- The application starts on 11.10.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 10.11.2021
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for RRC West Central Railway Recruitment 2021
To apply for the vacancy, the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for www.wcr.indianrailways.gov.in on google.
- Select the notification for the recruitment under the “Railway Recruitment Cell” section or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- You will get the Caste Certification and Medical Fitness forms at the bottom of the notification.
- Now click on Apply Now or just Click Here to get redirected to the registration page.
- Fill in the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload your recent Photograph, Signature, and other required documents.
- If required, pay your application fee via Net banking, Credit/Debit Card.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- If you want further details about the vacancy, you are requested to read the official notification given below.
FAQ’s – RRC West Central Railway Recruitment 2021
What is the Age Limit for RRC West Central Railway Recruitment 2021?
The lower age limit is 15 Years and the upper age limit is 24 Years for the recruitment of various apprentices at West Central Railway in 2021.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for RRC West Central Railway Recruitment 2021?
The Last Date to fill the Application Form for RRC West Central Railway Recruitment 2021 is 10.11.2021.
How many vacancies are available for the recruitment of Apprentices at West Central Railway in 2021?
There are a total of 2226 vacancies available for the recruitment of Apprentices at West Central Railway in 2021.
Hey Guys! Have you found this article beneficial in any way? If yes, then please don’t skip giving your precious feedback down below in the comment section and follow our social media handles mentioned below to get the latest updates of West Central Railway Careers, WCR Vacancy 2021, WCR Recruitment 2021, WCR New Job Vacancies, Rajashtan Rozgar, and Madhya Pradesh Rozgar.
- Axis Bank Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, Last Date, Salary | Maharashtra Rozgar
- SBI Mutual Funds Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, Relationship Manager, 01 Post
- CRPF Recruitment 2023: Interview Details for Veterinary Doctors, Salary @ ₹75,000/- PM
- IIT Madras Recruitment 2023 | Govt Jobs in Madras: Apply Online, JRF Vacancy
- HPSC HCS Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, 95 New Vacancies, Last Date