RVUNL Recruitment 2021– A new notification has been issued for the Recruitment of various posts of Junior Engineers, Junior Chemist, and Informatics Assistant. Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited is the electricity production company of the Government of Rajasthan state of India. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
Rajya Vidyut Udpatan Nigam Limited (RVUNL) has announced a total of 1091 Posts for various posts such as Junior Engineer, Junior Chemist, and Informatics Assistant for different departments in the recruitment of 2021 on their official website i.e., www.energy.rajasthan.gov.in. If you need full details about the notification then this article will definitely be very helpful to you. We are going to share some key points of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for RVUNL Recruitment 2021, RVUNL Selection Process, Salary at RVUNL, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for RVUNL Recruitment 2021:
- Vacancy Details
- Educational Qualifications
- Application Fees
- Age Limit
- Selection Process
- Important Dates
- How to Apply
- Important Links
The notification consists number of vacancies for the above mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical in Non-TSP)||496|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical in TSP)||75|
|Junior Engineer (Mechanical in Non-TSP)||245|
|Junior Engineer (Mechanical in TSP)||03|
|Junior Engineer (Civil in Non-TSP)||38|
|Junior Engineer (Civil in TSP)||04|
|Junior Engineer (Control& Instrumentation/Communication in Non-TSP)||65|
|Junior Engineer (Control& Instrumentation/Communication in TSP)||03|
|Junior Engineer (Fire & Safety Non-TSP)||16|
|Informatics Assistant (Non-TSP)||32|
|Informatics Assistant (TSP)||14|
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications as mentioned below:
- Junior Engineer: A Full Time 04 Years Graduation Degree in relevant Engineering discipline as a regular student or AMIE.
- Junior Chemist: Post Graduation Degree in Chemistry or Graduation Degree in Chemical Engineering
- Informatics Assistant: Graduate or higher full-time degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering/Computer Applications/Computer Science & Engineering or Electronics or Electronics & Communication or Information Technology or equivalent. OR Full-time Post Polytechnic Diploma in Computer Applications or 3 years’ Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering/ Computer Applications/ Information Technology or equivalent. OR Graduate with Diploma in Computer Science/ Computer Applications/Information Technology or equivalent. OR Graduate with “O” or Higher Level Certificate course OR Graduate with Computer Operator & Programming Assistant (COPA)/Data Preparation and Computer Software (DPCS) Certificate. Speed of 20 Words Per Minute typing in Hindi and English.
The applicants are required to submit the application fee according to their categories as mentioned below:
- The SC/ST/BC/MBC and PWD category applicants and the General category applicants whose annual income of the family is less than Rs.2,50,00/- are required to pay Rs.1400/-.
- Whereas the General/OBC category applicants are required to pay Rs.1600/- if only the annual income of the family is Rs.2,50,00/- or more.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit mentioned below during the recruitment process:
- There is a lower age limit of 21 Years for the applicants preparing for the exam.
- Whereas the Upper Age limit for the candidates will be 40 Years.
- However, there will be some extra age relaxation according to the rules.
- The Age of the candidate will be calculated from 16.03.2021
The selected candidates will be given an impressive package from Level-08 to Level-10 as their salaries according to the posts.
The selection of the candidates will be based on a Written Competitive Test conducted by the authorities of the Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited recruitment department.
- The application starts on 24.02.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 16.03.2021
- The date of the Written Test is yet to be announced.
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for RVUNL Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the RVUNL Recruitment 2021 the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the www.energy.rajasthan.gov.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on Apply Now or just Click Here to get redirected to the registration page.
- Fill in all of your details and then select the option of vacancy you want to apply for.
- Now fill the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- If required, pay your application via Net banking, Credit/Debit Card.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
What is the salary of Junior Engineer, Junior Chemist, and Informatics Assistant at RVUNL?
The average salary at RVUNL varies according to the posts i.e., between Level-08 to Level-10 Per Month.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for RVUNL Recruitment 2021?
The Last Date to fill the Application Form for RVUNL Recruitment 2021 is 16.03.2021
Hello, Candidates! Our team at Rozgar Dream always aims to help you in every way possible. Hence If you find this article useful in any way, please don’t forget to leave your valuable feedback down below in the comment section. You can also help us by giving some ideas on how to enhance our User Experience. Thanks a lot for visiting our website. Also, don’t forget to follow us on our social media handles given below.
10+2 Jobs 10th Pass Jobs 12th Pass Jobs Andhra Pradesh Rozgar Assam Rozgar Bank Jobs in India Bihar Rozgar Chhattisgarh Rozgar Delhi Rozgar Gujarat Rozgar Haryana Rozgar Himachal Pradesh Rozgar ITI Jobs Jharkhand Rozgar Jobs after Diploma Jobs for Engineers jobs for women Jobs in Bangalore Jobs in Chennai Jobs in Delhi Jobs in Mumbai Jobs in New Delhi Jobs in Rajasthan Job Vacancy Karnataka Rozgar Kerala Rozgar Madhya Pradesh Rozgar Maharashtra Rozgar Medical Jobs Odisha Rozgar Police Jobs Private Jobs Punjab Rozgar Railway Jobs Rajasthan Rozgar Rozgar Bharat Rozgar Dream Sarkari Naukri Staff Nurse Vacancy Tamil Nadu Rozgar Teaching Jobs Telangana Rozgar Uttar Pradesh Rozgar Uttrakhand Rozgar West Bengal Rozgar