RWF Medical Practitioner Recruitment 2021– A new job vacancy notification has been issued for the Recruitment of various Doctors. The recruitment is purely on a contract basis due to the rise in Covid-19 in India. The contract period for Specialist in Critical Care Medicine (Intensivists) will be up to 03 months whereas for the Medical Practitioner the contract period would be up to 31.03.2022 or until the Covid-19 Pandemic continues or whichever is first. Rail Wheel Factory, Yelehanka, Bangalore is an industrialized division of Indian Railways, building wheels, axles, and wheelsets of railway wagons, coaches, and engines for the fulfillment of Indian Railways. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
Rail Wheel Factory (RWF) has announced various posts for Medical Practitioner & Specialist in Critical Care Medicine (Intensivists) for ICU on their official website i.e., @rwf.indianrailways.gov.in. If you need all the details about this notification, you will definitely find it all here. We are providing all the main features of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for RWF Medical Practitioner Recruitment 2021, RWF Medical Practitioner Selection Process, Salary of a Medical Practitioner & Specialist in Critical Care Medicine at RWF, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for RWF Medical Practitioner Recruitment 2021
The notification consists number of vacancies for the above mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Posts||Salary (Per Month)|
|Specialist in Critical Care (Intensivists) for ICU||Rs.1,56,000/-|
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications as mentioned below:
- Medical Practitioner: MBBS Graduate and should have a valid registration in Medical Council of India/State after completion of 01 Year internship. The candidates who possess Post-Graduate Degree or Diploma in any clinical subject would be preferred by the organization.
- Specialists in Critical Care Medicine (Intensivists) for ICU: The candidate must be an MBBS Graduate and have a Post Graduation Degree in Emergency Medicine/Anesthesia with an experience of at least 03 Years OR The candidate must be an MBBS Graduate and possess Post Graduate Diploma in Emergency Medicine/Anesthesia with an experience of at least 05 Years in managing ICU patients in CCU.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit mentioned below during the recruitment process:
- Medical Practitioner: The upper age limit is 53 Years.
- Specialists in Critical Care Medicine (Intensivists) for ICU: The lower age limit is 30 Years and the upper age limit is 64 Years.
- The Age of the candidate will be calculated from 25.05.2021
The selection of the candidates will be based on an Interview conducted by the authorities of the Rail Wheel Factory recruitment department. Only the eligible candidates are invited for the Interview please make sure you fulfil all the requirements before coming for the Interview.
- The notification was announced on 25.05.2021
- The Interview will take place on 28.05.2021, 10:00 AM Onwards.
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for RWF Medical Practitioner Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the vacancy, the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the www.rwf.indianrailways.gov.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- You will find the application form at the bottom of the Notification.
- Fill in the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Applicants are required to bring the filled application form along with all the relevant documents to the venue on 28.05.2021. The Interview starts at 10:00 AM.
- Technical Training Centre, Rail Wheel Factory, Yelahanka, Bengaluru – 560 064.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
What is the salary of a Medical Practitioner & Specialist in Critical Care Medicine at RWF?
Contract Medical Practitioner: Rs.75,000/-
Specialist in Critical Care Medicine (Intensivists) for ICU: Rs.1,56,000/-
When is the Interview for RWF Medical Practitioner Recruitment 2021?
The Interview will take place on 28.05.2021.
What is the Age Limit for RWF Medical Practitioner Recruitment 2021?
Medical Practitioner: 53 Years.
Specialists in Critical Care Medicine (Intensivists) for ICU: 30 Years to 64 Years.
Where is the Interview for Rail Wheel Factory Medical Practitioner & Specialists in 2021?
Technical Training Centre, Rail Wheel Factory, Yelahanka, Bengaluru – 560 064.
Hello, Candidates! Our team at Rozgar Dream always strives to support you in every way feasible. Hence If you find this article helpful in any way, please don’t skip to give your precious feedback down below in the comment section. Also, don’t forget to follow our social media handles given below for any fresh updates related to RWF Medical Jobs, Rail Wheel Factory Careers, Railway jobs in India, Jobs in Bangalore, Rail Wheel Factory Recruitment 2021, and RWF New Job Vacancies.
- AIIMS Recruitment 2022 Apply Online for JR Doctor, Last Date, Salary, Eligibility
- AXIS Bank Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for Various Vacancies, 119 Posts, Last Date
- HPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2022 Apply Online – Salary, Last Date, Check Eligibility
- WIPRO Recruitment 2022 Apply Online – Posts @ Chennai, Bengaluru & Hyderabad
- HCL Technologies Recruitment 2022 Apply Online – 05 Posts, Check Eligibility