SACON Director Recruitment 2021 – New job vacancy notification has been released for the post of Directror at SACON, Coimbatore. The recruitment will be on the direct method. The Sálim Ali Centre for Ornithology and Natural History is a countrywide centre for information, schooling and studies in ornithology and natural records in India. It is named in honour of Salim Ali, the main pioneer of ornithology in India. Interested applicants are required to read this notification thoroughly before applying for the vacancy.
Salim Ali Centre for Ornithology and Natural History (SACON) issued the recruitment notification on their official website i.e., @sacon.in for the recruitment of Director in 2021. This notification will help you clear all of your uncertainties related to the vacancy such as Last Date to Apply, How to Apply for SACON Director Recruitment 2021, Selection Process, Salary of a Director at SACON, and other necessary details that you should know before applying for the vacancy.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for SACON Director Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Details – SACON Director Recruitment 2021
The notification consists of several vacancies for the above-mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available||Status|
|Director||As per Requirement||Notification Released|
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications as mentioned below:
- A good record in research publications with professional journals.
- Master’s Degree in Science with an experience of a minimum of 21 Years OR
- A Ph.D. Degree with a minimum of 18 Years of experience in the field of Vertebrate/Animal Ecology/Ornithology.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit mentioned below during the recruitment process:
- There is an upper age limit of 50 Years for the applicants preparing for the vacancy.
- However, there will be some extra age relaxation according to the rules.
The selected candidate will get the salary according to Level-14 of the Pay Matrix (Pre-revised PB-IV, ₹37,400/- to ₹67,000/- with Grade Pay ₹10,000/-)
The selection of the candidates will be based on an Interview conducted by the authorities of the Salim Ali Centre for Ornithology and Natural History.
- The application starts on 12.07.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 23.08.2021
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for SACON Director Recruitment 2021
To apply for the vacancy, the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for www.sacon.in on google.
- Select the notification for the recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Download the application form or Click Here to redirected to the Application Porm page.
- Fill in the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Attest your recent Photograph, Signature, and other required documents.
- Send your application forms along with all the relevant documents to the following address.
- The Director, Sálim Ali Centre for Ornithology and Natural History (SACON), Anaikatty (Post), Coimbatore – 641 108, Tamil Nadu.
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- If you want further details about the vacancy, you are requested to read the official notification given below.
FAQ’s – SACON Director Recruitment 2021
What is the full form of SACON in Coimbatore?
SACON stands for Salim Ali Centre for Ornithology and Natural History.
What is the salary of a Director at SACON?
According to the posts, the average salary of a Director varies between ₹37,400/- to ₹67,000/- Per Month. Read this notification thoroughly to get the specific details of the salary.
What is the Age Limit for SACON Director Recruitment 2021?
The upper age limit is 50 Years for the recruitment of a Director at SACON in 2021.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for SACON Director Recruitment 2021?
The Last Date to fill the Application Form for SACON Director Recruitment 2021 is 23.08.2021.
Where should I send my application form for the recruitment of a Director at SACON?
Eligible candidates may send their applications to The Director, Sálim Ali Centre for Ornithology and Natural History (SACON), Anaikatty (Post), Coimbatore – 641 108, Tamil Nadu before the last date.
Hey Guys! Have you guys found this article beneficial in any way? If yes, then please don’t skip giving your precious feedback down below in the comment section. Also, don’t forget to follow our social media handles given below to never miss any fresh updates related to SACON Careers, SACON Jobs, SACON Recruitment, New Job Vacancies at SACON, Salim Ali Centre for Ornithology & Natural History Jobs, etc.
- Axis Bank Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, Last Date, Salary | Maharashtra Rozgar
- SBI Mutual Funds Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, Relationship Manager, 01 Post
- CRPF Recruitment 2023: Interview Details for Veterinary Doctors, Salary @ ₹75,000/- PM
- IIT Madras Recruitment 2023 | Govt Jobs in Madras: Apply Online, JRF Vacancy
- HPSC HCS Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, 95 New Vacancies, Last Date