SAI Young Professionals Recruitment 2021– A new job vacancy notification has been issued for the Recruitment of Young Professionals as the Athlete Relation Manager in the different districts of Haryana. The basic purpose of the Sports Authority of India is to build, run, manage and direct the companies to provide high-caliber coaches, sports scientists, and physical training teachers. To plan, create, collect, develop, take over, manage, control, and utilize sports foundations and tools in the country. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
Sports Authority of India (SAI) has announced a total of 07 Posts for the Young Professional as the Athlete Relation Manager in the recruitment of 2021 on their official website i.e., @sportsauthorityofindia.nic.in. If you need full details about the notification then this article will definitely be very useful to you. We are going to share some key points of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for SAI Young Professionals Recruitment 2021, SAI Young Professionals Selection Process, Salary of a Young Professional at Sports Authority of India (SAI), etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for SAI Young Professionals Recruitment 2021
The notification consists number of vacancies for the post of Young Professional (Athlete Relation Manager) as mentioned in the table below:
|Job Location||Number of Vacancies Available|
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications as mentioned below:
- Category 01: Graduate in any discipline with certificate/Diploma Course in Sports Management (Certificate/Diploma duration must be more than 06 months) from a reputed institute with 02 years of experience
- Category 02: MBA or PGDM (02 years) from a recognized University/Institution with 01 Years of experience in a relevant field. The Desirable Qualification is candidates who participate in Nationals and International Level in any sports disciplines.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit mentioned below during the recruitment process:
- There is an upper age limit of 35 Years for the applicants preparing for the exam.
- However, there might be some extra age relaxation according to the rules.
The selected candidates will be given an impressive package from Rs.40,000/- to Rs.60,000/- Per Month as their salary.
First, the candidates will be selected for the Interview according to their educational qualifications and they will be further characterized into two different categories on the basis of marks obtained which will be conducted by the authorities of the Sports Authority of India recruitment department.
The following documents are compulsory to be eligible for the vacancy.
- Degree and Mark sheet
- Work Experience Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Passport-Size Photograph
- Scanned Signature
- Sports participation Certificate &
- Other relevant documents
- The application starts on 16.04.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 06.05.2021
- The date of the Interview is yet to be announced.
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for SAI Young Professionals Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the vacancy, the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the www.sportsauthorityofindia.nic.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- You will find the application form at the bottom of the Notification.
- Fill in the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- Now send your filled application form along with all the relevant documents to the following e-mail address.
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
What is the salary of a Young Professional at Sports Authority of India (SAI)?
The average salary of a Young Professional varies according to the category i.e., between Rs.40,000/- to Rs.60,000/- Per Month.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for SAI Young Professionals Recruitment 2021?
The Last Date to fill the Application Form for SAI Young Professionals Recruitment 2021 is 06.05.2021
What is the Age Limit for SAI Young Professionals Recruitment 2021?
The upper age limit is 35 Years for the recruitment of a Young Professional at Sports Authority of India (SAI) in 2021.
Hello, Candidates! Our team at Rozgar Dream constantly strives to assist you in every way possible. Hence If you find this article beneficial in any way, please don’t forget to give your precious feedback down below in the comment section. Also, don’t forget to follow our social media handles provided below for any freshest updates related to SAI Application, Apply for SAI, SAI Application Form, Sports Authority of India Jobs, Vacancies for Young Professionals at SAI, SAI of India, and SAI Online.
10+2 Jobs 10th Pass Jobs 12th Pass Jobs Andhra Pradesh Rozgar Assam Rozgar Bank Jobs in India Bihar Rozgar Chandigarh Rozgar Chhattisgarh Rozgar Delhi Rozgar Govt Jobs in New Delhi Gujarat Rozgar Haryana Rozgar Himachal Pradesh Rozgar ITI Jobs Jharkhand Rozgar Jobs after Diploma Jobs for Engineers jobs for women Jobs in Bangalore Jobs in Chennai Jobs in Delhi Jobs in Mumbai Jobs in New Delhi Job Vacancy Karnataka Rozgar Kerala Rozgar Madhya Pradesh Rozgar Maharashtra Rozgar Medical Jobs Odisha Rozgar Private Jobs Punjab Rozgar Railway Jobs Rajasthan Rozgar Rozgar Bharat Rozgar Dream Sarkari Naukri Staff Nurse Vacancy Tamil Nadu Rozgar Teaching Jobs Telangana Rozgar Uttar Pradesh Rozgar Uttrakhand Rozgar West Bengal Rozgar