SAIL Director Recruitment 2021 – A new notification has been released for the recruitment of a Director in Charge (Rourkela Steel Plant) at the Steel Authority of India (SAIL). The recruitment has been released on the official website Public Enterprises Selection Board (PESB). Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) was organized under the Indian Companies Act, 1956 to design, develop and create a combined and efficient expansion of iron and steel and associated input industries. Interested applicants may read this notification thoroughly to get the full details of the recruitment process.
The notification for the recruitment has been released on the official website of the Public Enterprises Selection Board (PESB) i.e., @pesb.gov.in for the post of Director in Charge (Rourkela Steel Plant). The recruitment is purely based on the contract period of 05 Years or until superannuation, whichever is first. However, the contract period may be extended based on the performance of the candidate. This notification contains all the details related to the Important Dates, Selection Process, How to Apply Online for SAIL Director Recruitment 2021, Salary of a Director at Steel Authority of India Limited. Age Limit, and other important details that you should know before applying for the vacancy.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for SAIL Director Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Details – SAIL Director Recruitment 2021
The notification consists number of vacancies for the above mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available||Status|
|Director in Charge||01||Notification Released|
Qualifications & Experience
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications and experience as mentioned below:
- The applicant should have completed an Engineering Degree from a recognized University of India.
- Applicants who have completed an MBA degree would be preferred by the organization.
- The candidate should have technical and operational experience at a senior level of management in a large organization and should have worked in the steel sector for a minimum of 05 Years in the last 10 Years.
- The candidate should be working in Central Government sectors such as e-Armed Forces of the Union and All India Services. Or the candidate must be working in State Public Sector Enterprise (SPSE) with an annual turnover of ₹10,000 Crore or more.
The selected applicants will have the following job responsibilities as a Director in General at Steel Authority of India Limited.
- Director-in-charge of Rourkela Steel Plant is a member of the Board of Directors and will be reporting directly to the Chairman.
- Efficient functioning of the Plant and the concerned mines for achieving the corporate objectives and performance parameters.
- Project implementation at the plant or concerned mines.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit mentioned below during the recruitment process:
- There is a lower age limit of 45 Years for the applicants preparing for the vacancy.
- Whereas the Upper Age limit for the candidates will be 60 Years.
- However, there might be some extra age relaxation according to the rules.
The selected applicants will get the magnificent salary of ₹75,000/- to ₹1,00,000/- Per Month.
First, the candidates will get shortlisted according to the qualifications and experience. Then, the shortlisted candidates will be called for an Interview conducted by the authorities of Public Enterprises Selection Board.
- The application starts on 18.06.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 27.08.2021
- The date of the Interview is yet to be announced.
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for SAIL Director Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the vacancy, the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for www.pesb.gov.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Click on the application link appearing on the official notification.
- Fill in the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Attest/Upload your recent Photograph, Signature, and other required documents.
- Now along with all the relevant documents, send your application form to the following address.
- Smt. Kimbuong Kipgen Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, Block No. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003.
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- If you want further details about the vacancy, you are requested to read the official notification given below.
FAQ’s – SAIL Director Recruitment 2021
What is the salary of a Director at SAIL?
The average salary of a Director at SAIL varies according to the posts i.e., between ₹75,000/- to ₹1,00,000/- Per Month.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for SAIL Director Recruitment 2021?
The Last Date to fill the Application Form for SAIL Director Recruitment 2021 is 27.08.2021.
What is the Age Limit for SAIL Director Recruitment 2021?
The lower age limit is 45 Years and the upper age limit is 60 Years for the recruitment of a Director at Steel Authority of India (SAIL) in 2021.
Where should I send my application form for the recruitment of a Director at SAIL in 2021?
The eligible candidates may send their application form along with all the relevant documents to “Smt. Kimbuong Kipgen Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, Block No. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003“.
Hey Guys! Have you find this article helpful in any way? If yes, then please don’t forget to provide your precious feedback down below in the comment section. Also, don’t forget to follow us on our social media handles give below to never miss any latest updates related to SAIL Recruitment 2021, SAIL Careers, SAIL New Job Vacancies, Steel Authority of India Limited Director Vacancy, SAIL Jobs 2021, and SAIL Director Recruitment 2021.
- Axis Bank Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, Last Date, Salary | Maharashtra Rozgar
- SBI Mutual Funds Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, Relationship Manager, 01 Post
- CRPF Recruitment 2023: Interview Details for Veterinary Doctors, Salary @ ₹75,000/- PM
- IIT Madras Recruitment 2023 | Govt Jobs in Madras: Apply Online, JRF Vacancy
- HPSC HCS Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, 95 New Vacancies, Last Date