SAIL Recruitment 2021– A Job vacancy notification has been issued for the Recruitment of Proficiency Trainees. Steel Authority of India Limited is the advanced steel-making firm in India. The organisation is a fully focused in making iron and steel, giving both basic and specialised sheets of steel for residential development, engineering, power, railway, automotive, and security industries and for sale in trading markets. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
Steel Authority of India (SAIL) has announced a total of 50 Posts for Proficiency Trainees in Recruitment of 2021 on their official website i.e., www.sailcareers.com. If you need full details about the notification then this article will definitely be very helpful to you. We are going to share some key points of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for SAIL Recruitment, SAIL Exam Date, Salary at SAIL, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for SAIL Recruitment 2021:
- Vacancy Details
- Important Dates
- Educational Qualifications
- Application Fees
- Age Limit
- Selection Process
Table of Contents
The notification consists number of vacancies for various categories as mentioned in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available|
- The application starts on 13.01.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 18.01.2021
- The date of the Interview is yet to be announced.
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications from a recognized University of India as mentioned below:
- 10th Class Passed
- 12th Class Passed
Please be aware of the fraudsters as there is no Application Fee required to fill up the Application Form even if the Applicant belongs from any category.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit as per the rules during the recruitment process.
The selected candidates will get an impressive package of Rs.8000/- Per Month as their salaries.
The selection of the candidates will be based on an Interview conducted by the authorities of the Steel Authority of India.
How To Apply for SAIL Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the SAIL Recruitment 2021 the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the www.sailcareers.com on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on the Apply Now or just Click Here to get redirected to the registration page.
- Fill in all of your details and then select the option of vacancy you want to apply for.
- Send the filled application form to the following address.
- GM (Hosp/ Admn & Coordn.), Burnpur Hospital, SAIL-IISCO Steel Plant, P.O.-Burnpur, 713325, Distt.- Paschim Bardhaman, West Bengal.
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- Make sure you send the application on or before 18.01.2021.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
What is the salary of a Proficiency Trainee at SAIL?
The average salary of a Proficiency Trainee at SAIL is Rs.8000/- Per Month.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for Proficiency Trainee at SAIL?
The Last Date to fill the Application Form for Proficiency Trainee at SAIL is 18.01.2021
Hello, Candidates! Our team at RozgarDream always intends to provide you the best assistance in each and every way possible. Hence If you find this article useful in any way, please don’t forget to leave your precious feedback down below in the comment section. You can also help us by giving some recommendations on how to enhance our User engagement. Thanks a lot for visiting our website.
Trust yourself and give your 100%. No one can stop you. All the Best!