SAIL Recruitment 2022 – Applications are being invited for the recruitment of Retired Teachers at SAIL, Jharkhand. Steel Authority of India Limited is a government-owned steel producer headquartered in New Delhi, India. It is owned by the Indian Government’s Ministry of Steel with an annual turnover of ₹66,267 Crore for the 2018-19 financial year. If you are interested in the vacancy make sure you read this article thoroughly.
Steel Authority of India (SAIL) has released a notification on their official website for recruiting the candidates i.e., @sailcareers.com for Teachers for Senior-Secondary Level and Secondary Level in 2022. This article will help you step by step which will clear all of your doubts related to the notification such as How to Apply for SAIL Recruitment 2022, Salary of a Teacher at Steel Authority of India, Recruitment Process, Etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for SAIL Recruitment 2022
Vacancy Details – SAIL Recruitment 2022
The notification consists of several vacancies for the above-mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available|
|Senior Secondary Level||24|
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications as mentioned below:
- A Graduation Degree with B.Ed. from a recognized College/University
- For Music and Physical Education, candidates having a Degree equivalent to graduation in the concerned subject and for the commerce and Sanskrit, candidates having degree equivalent to post graduation in concerned subject.
- Also, the applicant must have an experience of a minimum 10 Years.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit mentioned below during the recruitment process:
- There is an upper age limit of 62 Years for the applicants preparing for the vacancy.
- However, there might be some extra age relaxation according to the rules.
The recruitment of the candidates will be based on an Interview conducted by the authorities of the Steel Authority of India.
The selected applicants will get paid as per honorarium of ₹150/- Per Period. However, the teachers are allowed to teach only a maximum of 5 Periods per day.
- The application starts on 10.11.2021
- The interview will take place on: 01.12.2021, 09:00 AM Onwards
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for SAIL Recruitment 2022
To apply for the vacancy, the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for www.sailcareers.com on google.
- Select the notification “Adv. No. : SAIL/BSL/EDU/2021” or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- You will find the application form at the bottom of the notification.
- Fill in the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Bring your application form along with all the relevant documents to the venue mentioned below on the date of interview.
- Mini Auditorium, HRD Centre, BSL (Opposite – Ispat Bhawan) Bokaro Steel City, Jharkhand – 827001.
- If you want further details about the vacancy, you are requested to read the official notification given below.
FAQ’s – SAIL Recruitment 2022
What is the salary of a Teacher at SAIL?
The average salary of a Teacher at SAIL is ₹150/- Per Period with a maximum limit of 5 Periods per day.
What is the Age Limit for SAIL Recruitment 2022?
The upper age limit is 65 Years for the recruitment of various Teachers at SAIL in 2022.
What is the date of the interview for SAIL Teachers Recruitment 2022?
The interview for SAIL Teachers Recruitment 2021 will take place on 01.12.2021.
How many vacancies are available for the recruitment of Teachers at SAIL in 2022?
There are a total of 38 vacancies available for the recruitment of Teachers at SAIL in 2022 as described below:
Senior Secondary Level – 24 vacancies
Secondary Level – 14 vacancies
Where is the interview for the recruitment of various Teachers at SAIL Recruitment 2022?
The interview will take place at Mini Auditorium, HRD Centre, BSL (Opposite – Ispat Bhawan) Bokaro Steel City, Jharkhand – 827001.
Hey Guys! If you found this article helpful in any method, then please take a moment and leave your precious feedback down below in the comment section. Also, follow our social media handles to never miss any latest updates related to SAIL Recruitment 2022, SAIL Careers, Steel Authority of India Vacancy 2022, SAIL New Job Vacancies, Govt Jobs in Jharkhand, Bokaro Steel Plant, and Jharkhand Rozgar.
↓ Latest Job Notifications ↓
- Axis Bank Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, Last Date, Salary | Maharashtra Rozgar
- SBI Mutual Funds Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, Relationship Manager, 01 Post
- CRPF Recruitment 2023: Interview Details for Veterinary Doctors, Salary @ ₹75,000/- PM
- IIT Madras Recruitment 2023 | Govt Jobs in Madras: Apply Online, JRF Vacancy
- HPSC HCS Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, 95 New Vacancies, Last Date