SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Job vacancy notification has been issued for various fields for Apprentice. A total of 8500 posts are vacant for various categories in SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2021. If you are looking for an article to help you with this notification and you want to fill the form online then this article is for you.
As you know after reading the title of this article that the State Bank Of India has released a notification about Recruitments 2021 on their website i.e., www.sbi.co.in where a total of 8500 seats are vacant for various posts and according to the current situation of our country it is our responsibility to share this information with you and guide you about all the necessary information such as important dates, how to apply, basic requirements, vacancy details and other procedures about the exam to give you an overview of the vacancy.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2021:
- Vacancy Details
- Important Dates
- Age Limit
- How to apply online
A total of 8500 posts vacant and there are various State Options for Apprentice post in SBI which are as follows:
|Name of the State||Total Number of Posts|
- Date of notification: 20.11.20
- Last Date to Apply Online: 10.12.20
- Admit Cards will be available in December 2020
- The exam will take place around January 2021
Applicants will have to pay the fees according to the details mentioned below:
- The General/OBC/EWS category Applicants will have to pay 300rs.
- The SC/ST/PH category Applicants don’t have to pay any amount as an application fee.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit during the recruitment process:
- There is a lower age limit of 20 Years for the applicants preparing for the exam.
- Whereas the Upper Age limit for the candidates will be 28 Years.
How To Apply for SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2021 the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for “www.sbi.co.in” on google.
- Search for the section of SBI Recruitment.
- A notification will pop-up on your screen.
- Read the instructions on the notification very carefully.
- Upload the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- Recheck the form carefully and then click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future use.